take the Cubic Castles Museum out of New Eden

This place hasn't been used as a museum since it was added to New Eden and is basically useless

Comments

• Yes or make it useful like a museum with all items and stuff or something
  • Ya I agree
  • like community price or supers collections ^^
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2021
    I would be open to building and funding a museum that contains information on every item in the game. I have spares of all the items, so I wouldn't mind donating 1 of each of them to a good cause. That is, if @SirKewberth wants to do something with the museum.

Plus.. I've been here for every update they have ever had, so I already know most of the information that would be needed.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It would be great if there were different rooms in the museum to show various parts of the game and how it's grown over the years. One room with the items that shows when they were released (the room would be set up by date rather than just type), a room that shows the different game changing updates like rentals, vending machines, fishing, farming, etc. It would also be great to include doors to all of the old lobbies showing how the lobby has changed over the years and eventually removed as a functional realm. I think the museum should be about the history of the game in all aspects.
  • U said:

I would be open to building and funding a museum that contains information on every item in the game. I have spares of all the items, so I wouldn't mind donating 1 of each of them to a good cause. That is, if @SirKewberth wants to do something with the museum.

Plus.. I've been here for every update they have ever had, so I already know most of the information that would be needed.

There's a Museum made by some Qbee Which shows all updates of cc
  • U said:

Sucks that they were banned and the realm locked
  • Joystick is banned?
    Crimzo said:

U said:

• Joystick is banned?

Crimzo said:

U said:

Yes
  • I l
    U said:

Good idea @SirKewberth it can make the museum more useful