Seasonal Arena - PvP Event - PvP Tournament!

Seasonal Arena - PvP Tournament 2021

Welcome to my newest Tournament, event, a simply, quick and hassle free PvP Tournament. There's very limited PvP Tournaments out there, for obvious reasons, people cheat. So, you will notice some very strict rules prior and during the matches.

Firstly, I wanna state this clearly. If you fail to attend your match or fail to follow our rules, you will be disqualified instantly. If you have 1 Player missing, and therefore left with 2 Players, you can do the match 2v3 but it is your choice.

How it will work:

Matches will be 3v3 and each player will have 3 lives. The game will automatically end when all players on 1 team dies, or 10 Minutes have past (Whoever has the most lives remaining, wins by default).

You will player against each team once, after every team has faced every other team, whoever has the most wins will win overall. In the result of a draw, those who have drew will play for 1st and 2nd, if need be, 3rd etc.

Rules:

These rules are strict for 2 reasons:

1) To ensure the Tournament is fair and fun for everyone involved
2) So when people come crying to me, that people cheated / it isn't fair, I have video proof of every players game proving they didn't cheat.

Before every game, players must relog and the game will start instantly after your relogs. While you're fighting you must record your gameplay. Failure to do either of these will result in your whole team being disqualified! I will be personally re-watching everyone's gameplay

- if you cheat whatsoever, you will be banned from this and all future events held by myself.

How to enter:

Sadly, discord will be required for this Tournament for quick communication.

Before entering, you will need 2 other team mates (3-man teams). I will highly recommend getting people who can be on the same time as you, same time zones. Once you have got your team, create at Group Chat on Discord and invite me to it. We will discuss times/places there. My discord is; Ryanair#6969

^ That is all you need to do, once you have a GC with myself we will discuss everything further and you can ask any questions via Discord too. I will not reply quick here, if you wish for an instant reply please DM me via Discord as stated above. Thanks!

I'm aiming for a bare minimum 5 teams

in the event people do not wanna take part, i.e we don't have enough teams, i reserve the right to cancel this event at any given time.

PRIZES:

Sadly, due to lack of funds, only the winning team will claim a prize.
  • 1st place: Devil's Halo. 1x each team-mate, 3x in total.

Comments

• how many teams have registered?
  • since everyone registering 100% has the forums why not make it so we register by making a group dm including the 3 teammates and you?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited September 2021
    Player said:

since everyone registering 100% has the forums why not make it so we register by making a group dm including the 3 teammates and you?

Not really, I've been hollaring in-game too :)

And discord is so, when the rounds start, I can tag people, DM them for ping/notifications and get their attentions incase they forget.