:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited September 2021 in Suggestions & Comments

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's not worthless, I know people that buy from the cubits store when they are in a hurry or don't want to go hunting for a shop selling what they need. Those items need to stay in the store just like other minable and craftable items for those that have the c to spend and don't have time to go searching for what they need.
  • items sold in the cc store also serve as a ceiling price. tree trunks for example, they can be bought in the cc store for 3.33 each cubit and ive seen players sell for a higher price which is... concerning? then add the fact that you can get 10% off if you have both merchant perks.
  • Machus said:

items sold in the cc store also serve as a ceiling price. tree trunks for example, they can be bought in the cc store for 3.33 each cubit and ive seen players sell for a higher price which is... concerning? then add the fact that you can get 10% off if you have both merchant perks.

That's a good point. They stop people from selling resources super overpriced.
    I buy these from the C store every once in a while. There's not really any reason for them to not be there.
  • The Packs were something which Makes the Price stable and Knowable that Tree trunks and Silver/ stones are Hard to get
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited September 2021
  • Then Kewb should actually make a beewax pack , the inconvenience of collecting it due to honey is more easier to drop . Can you imagine getting 5k honey and 1.6k beewax ?

Or a way to farm bee hives
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited September 2021
  • MEEPYZ said:

Then Kewb should actually make a beewax pack , the inconvenience of collecting it due to honey is more easier to drop . Can you imagine getting 5k honey and 1.6k beewax ?

Or a way to farm bee hives
    Others and I had make suggestions about farmhives producing honey and wild beehives getting beewax years year ago
    ^If that's really hard to implement it's ok I need beewax pack .
    Beehives are not that important that's why they have no pack
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    The current system works, you can buy the main crafting-needed items outright if you're in a rush, but the somewhat more "rare" items (bee's wax, gems, flowers), cannot be obtained easily giving the game somewhat of a balance. If everything can be purchased via the store, at a reasonable price, those who wanna grind the mines for cubits will lose out.
  • The current system works, you can buy the main crafting-needed items outright if you're in a rush, but the somewhat more "rare" items (bee's wax, gems, flowers), cannot be obtained easily giving the game somewhat of a balance. If everything can be purchased via the store, at a reasonable price, those who wanna grind the mines for cubits will lose out.

True
  • -1 not worthless, for example you can buy tree trunks there for like 4 each c
  • close
This discussion has been closed.