more/craftable inna-box kritters

Inna-Box creatures such as ocean kritters, slyme in a box and such. There are about only 10 inna-box creatures in the game right now, and my opinion is that we should add more of these creatures. It would make the game lively and vivid. We should also make it craftable to have easy access to it.

Ways i imagine qbees would get them
As they should be easy to get - but not have a drop in value - It should be hard to craft. I imagine a empty box would be made out of at least 50 planks, 25 glue, and many other materials. Qbees should get the type of kritter they want and craft it with the empty box.

Some suggestions of kritters

Fairies
Fairies are an important ingredient for wands, but i think it can add a mysterious and fairy-tale feel to a build. You could craft it by using a fairy bottle and crafting it with an empty box.

Fishes
Fishes are the arguably the annoying item in cc. you cannot get rid of them easily, and you cannot trade it with the fisherman for recubes since its just a waste of effort, so they should at least have some use - as an ocean kritter. Qbees should craft them with whatever fish, water, and empty boxes.

And these are my suggestions!