CC Store

The store is super slow to load then it is completely empty. Steam version and fresh install as of 3 hours ago after clean install of Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, Steam & CC. Internet speed 400 Mbps Lan connection. 16 Gb ram. Quad core duo.

Who ever does the updates, things like this always happen after updates and they continue for weeks.

#blamesirkewberth

Comments

• Intimate said:

things like this always happen after updates

Was there an update?
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited August 2021
    #blamehorus XD Which version of cc you using? If you freeze then Try removing from account in steam and then install
  • #blamekewb XD Which version of cc you using? If you freeze then Try removing from account in steam and then install

you mean #BlameHorus bro
  • IntimateIntimate Member
    edited August 2021
    I think the problem is that I am unable to install NET Frameworks 4. The store opens on a different PC with the same OS with NET Frameworks installed. That is the only difference between the 2 PC's I can see.

@LittleDuneBuggy I have not used this PC to play CC since before the Summer Pack update so that is what I was talking about.

EDIT:
    It is not just the store that is blank, it is also the realm search. It is slow to load and blank as well. This is only happens on one of my PC's.