deleted.

Comments

• Long Lived RC
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    We live in a time when billyboo and blue angles is no longer recognized
  • Hellesania , Knop ?
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    edited August 2021

• Right so having 5 online members means 1k clanmates?
  • I'm tasting something weird in my mouth reading the comments...
  • "Of course as an advocate for democracy, freedom of speech and expression - I "
    why would someone with these traits blackmail whim? Nice essay and attempt to clear yourself, oleks, but its no use :) you will remain in cc history as the first player to blackmail a mod, forever.
  • melting said:

"Of course as an advocate for democracy, freedom of speech and expression - I "
    why would someone with these traits blackmail whim? Nice essay and attempt to clear yourself, oleks, but its no use :) you will remain in cc history as the first player to blackmail a mod, forever.

Like how oleks also left out the part about the clan taking over and destroying other competitive clans
  • i started a clan with good friends
  • edited September 2021
    Oleks you got some trouble. Get some help.
  • Salt.

Lol, if you are gonna call me salty why dont go say that in my face. Havent you seen all the harm oleks has done?
  • U said:

We live in a time when billyboo and blue angles is no longer recognized

That's the very first thing I thought when I read the title
  • Crimzo said:

melting said:

"Of course as an advocate for democracy, freedom of speech and expression - I "

I like how Oleks also left out the part about the clan taking over and destroying other competitive clans
    I also love how he goes into unnecessarily thorough explanations about every aspect that nobody cares about yet didn't give any light to or even bother to mention the things that they do, AKA things that portray him in a negative light. Like how he writes an entire paragraph about how he's such a hero to the community and then when it gets into the nasty stuff that led to his downfall along with RC's eventual closing (which I was the cause of), he just skims over any and all details and chalks the whole thing up to, "RC shuts down under chaotic circumstances." The man is truly hilarious. Like I literally just get a laugh out of this stuff at this point. For a good chunk of time I got pretty spazzed out about it all but I'm glad I got over it because now I get to laugh at it. Also, I get a good chuckle out of the fact he has such a deep and personal hatred towards me, yet he mentions how him and his "colleagues" implemented Google Sheets, Google Forms, and Google Docs in the clan systems, which were all things implemented and managed by me (AKA his "colleagues"). He also mentions how Discord had become a big part of the clan's existence, which you can thank me for as well. Keep in mind this is the same man who claims to no longer care about the game or hold any grudges against it or its players, but has still continually returned to harass and threaten me. Gotta love good ol' Papa Prototype.
  • edited September 2021
    Oleks you need help mate.
  • Get over it guys, IDK who the **** Oleks is but he seems like he got some trouble, unless you have nothing better in your real life to do, get over it. plebs. the amount of passive aggressiveness in this post tickles my 2 below.

0-0 its BIG trouble he got into
This discussion has been closed.