What do you do in Cubic Castles?

*MMS*MMS Member
edited July 2021 in Community
Basically the title - I'm just curious how people play the game, and I'm looking for more things to do :P

Most days, I log-in, do my daily quest, check up on my farm crops, visit Pen's Yard Rentals, then log out. Sometimes I search around for a parkour realm to try out.

Comments

• I just don't log in. If I do, I have to finish the parkour that I started which I rather not do
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I moderate and build. One of my favorite things is when I get a fun idea for a build and then I spend a few hours working on it and talking to friends.
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited July 2021
    I haven't been recently playing but when I did I just Hangout with friends and when I get free time I visit some Inspirational builds and learn from them to Have good Ideas honestly The Sword Man/Coral Sword Of Justice is My Inspiration of builds.I never understood the Trading side it's Just is Confusing for me :p So I didn't focused on Earning c I lived On Donations of my Builds :)
  • i left a bit the game but when i used to play i spent most of the time talking with friends and when i wasn't talking i would be afk doing any type of things out of it, so yeah lets say i was entering just to talk with friends. :)
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    I log on say hi to my realms then go offline
  • I build and if I am lazy I talk with my friends
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    I go roam around in a ghost costume and interact with people.

Besides that, I use spare deco I acquired before to build :P
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    BClaw said:

Ghost costume buddies :D (totally not me being too lazy to work out a proper outfit...)
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    *MMS said:

BClaw said:

Ghost costume buddies :D (totally not me being too lazy to work out a proper outfit...)
    This is so me HAHAHAHA
    Ghost Costume buddies :D
  • BClaw said:

*MMS said:

BClaw said:

This is so me HAHAHAHA
    Ghost Costume buddies :D
    Cool so now Cubic Ghosts Are Released From the Ghost Catching Containers And Now They Roam Around To Scare Qbees????
  • i come on to say hi to u specifically. nothing else ;D
  • I got burned out building when I hit 97 realms so now I pick 2400 cotton, 2400 rubber, 2400 yumberry, 2400 sunberry, 2400 chiliberry & 2400 frostberry per day. Then I craft approx 100k of dye. Then check / restock dye shop. Then go shopping to try to finish meh collection of cat sets. Still only have 650 of em. Then artifact hunting to 32 tropical mines. I meet ppl in mines and end up helping em in some way or another. Every few days I pick corn and replant, then check / restock farm shop. No friends in 40 or so months so I stay busy alone.
    Can't have friends when 97 realms are set to friends build so alt can use them too.

Sorta lost the joy of playing when CC took my favorite realm away, One Man's Trash.... like wdym 70,000 trash cans are too much of a memory hog? I know the realm exists because I still have food and it just boots me out to overworld.

So now im lookin forward to next years best of builds so I can enter like 33 realms. Its not the $$ I am after. It is braggin rights :).

Oh, I almost forgot, I run through connected rooms of 1,000 chickens, like 1 to 6 times per day so eggs will drop. Once per week I milk 1,000 cows cuz that takes like 3 hrs and face it, that is almost as boring as waiting for fish to bite. Once per week I collect & re - cook 192 deco foods. That is Easy As Pie.

Overworlds.....
    I Mundo Intimae = Intimate World 1
    II Familiaris Mundi = Intimate World 2

Cogito, ergo sum
  • I build and go shopping. That is my everyday CC life
  • I play rarely, usually when updates come out so I guess I open packs and then give stuff away anytime I play.
  • I go in a nub account and try to buy cheaps
  • I hunt scammers & rulebreakers
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited November 2021
    I log on every couple of days, see none of my friends are on, and leave for the day.
  • Azsimuth said:

I log on every couple of days, see none of my friends are on, and leave for the day.

same
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I hunt scammers & rulebreakers

Please avoid necro-posting.
    Check the date before posting // closing
This discussion has been closed.