Tips For New Players

Fritz'Fritz' Member
edited July 2021 in Community
Here's a bunch of tips I learned that might help newer players!

-If you're mining beehives and want honey rather than beewax, go to the forest mines. If you want beewax, go to the mountain mines.
-Dont do your quests that give you XP as a reward until youre a higher level. Level 30 is a good level to start doing them, because leveling up gets harder and harder.
-CJ Prices is your best friend if youre selling or buying items. It shows you the price of almost every wearable in the game, as well as if it's gonna rise/drop.
-Try not to ask for free items. It gets a bit irritating at times.
-if you want to make profits, start selling resources you mine. You'll get XP and be able to make some cubits!
-if you wanna mine for XP, mine some mesa from the desert mines. Theres plenty of it, and you can craft it into half blocks for XP building.
-The cubic learning center is also your best friend. It shows tutorials on crafting, and how to play safe to avoid getting scammed/hacked
-there are a LOT more scammers out there than you think. Try not to give permissions to anyone (including good friends) if you have valuable things in the realm.
-if you wanna buy something, check Pen's Yard Rentals. Its packed with other players 24/7
-if you wanna sell things at pen's WATCH. YOUR. PLOT. You only get an hour and once the time is up, you'll have to beat other players to renting it again to get your things back. If you bump it again once youve rented it, you can pay another 10c to add more time. Losing 10c is better than losing whatever's on your plot.
- NEVER. GIVE. YOUR. ACCOUNT'S. PASSWORD. TO. A N Y O N E. You are NOT getting them to give the account back without an admin's involvement.
- Try to check prices before selling or buying anything. Selling/buying overpriced items are a big no-no, and other players won't hesitate to sell overpriced items if they know they can get away with it.
you may think scamming/hacking is a good way to make profit, but its not. Its very unfair and the admins have plenty of easy ways to gather enough proof to ban you from the game.
-being mean to mods isn't cool. Seriously, they're already busy with other things.
-dont let mean people get to you. If someone's being mean, type /ignore, click their name, and you cant see anything they say. Very useful!
-try making friends with a more experienced player. They can help you and give you advice.
-If you need a mod, try contacting them via private messages in forums. Its never good to bring drama to the public.
-the mods aren't going to accept your friend request if you barely know them. Its nothing you did wrong, but if they accepted every friend request, they'd have someone fast traveling to them every 5 seconds.
-Whimsical Firefly is retired. Try getting a different mod sometimes :)
-If you see a bug, report it! You'd be helping other people experiencing the bug, and be helping the admins find and fix another bug!

Hope this helps, comment if you have any questions :p

Comments

This discussion has been closed.