Is it alright if I do this clan?

Hey so I seen many clans helping out people from their countries like France, Turkey and many other countries. I would love to help my community and help multiple countries that speak a similar language since this game is in English. I do speak English and other languages in Latin America, I would like to help my community and many countries such as Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras, Colombia, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Brazil, Belize, Panama and a lot more. But I did a giveaway once *SO FAR* to help the newer players that didn’t speak a lot of English, and many people called me racist. It was mainly Americans that speak pure English and have an advantage in the game, they were also pros. They 100% do not need a top hat or tutu, I tried helping my community but got labeled racist when other countries in Europe do the same as I did. What’s the problem? Is it racism or people being greedy? I built a lot of realms and gave supplies, clothes, cubits to so many of my friends who didn’t know how to play the game cause it’s in English. I should just start a clan at this point, I have bought a clan and a clan room. Is it ok for me to do this? Planning to do a discord server, I seen other people do it as well. Please give feed back before I start the clan entirely, I would not like to offend anyone. I also don’t think it’s beneficial for people that speak English to join my clan since everything will be in a different language

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    I don't think it's racist to help someone because they don't understand the language the game is in
  • OrbeOrbe Member
    I think what you're doing is great and not racist at all. No matter what you're doing, people will always look for something to complain about.
  • Ok thank you both for responding, I will continue to do so :)
  • Byron'Byron' Member
    edited July 2021
    This is in no way racism but rather of the help you would give to people who do not understand the English language or know it little, the people who your treated of racism, were just jealous people because you offered them nothing to help them, they don't need help, seen as you say that they are high level
  • Not sure a lot of french ppl playing tbh