What is a RAFFLE ?

D FireD Fire Member
edited June 2021 in General Chat
I have a doubt:
  • What is actually a Raffle coin and what is it used for?

I have saw raffle coin everywhere; with prices range from 100 - 500....
And when i click on it, it says save it for the monthly raffle....
Wait, where does a raffle happen? how? for what? and why doesn't many players know abt it? [i
have asked many people ]

Pls someone give me an idea abt it :)

Sorry if i posted in the wrong category bec idk which category i should post this...

Comments

• Raffle coins were used for raffles and raffles are discontinued in 2018. You can still get raffle coins tho in red cubes
  • CubicCubic Member
    Petition to bring back raffles. Pretty sure they were only stopped because someone got ripped off when they won
  • D FireD Fire Member

Raffle coins were used for raffles and raffles are discontinued in 2018. You can still get raffle coins tho in red cubes

TYSM :D
  • D FireD Fire Member
    Crimzo said:

Petition to bring back raffles. Pretty sure they were only stopped because someone got ripped off when they won

I agree :)
  • D FireD Fire Member
    Tysm for who cleared my doubt :)
  • Crimzo said:

Nope, they stopped it because the aim of the thing was a failure.

It was meant to force players to login and play daily, but since there was alts, tokens grinding, it kind of took another path than it was supposedly aiming to follow.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited June 2021

Crimzo said:

It was meant to force players to login and play daily, but since there was alts, tokens grinding, it kind of took another path than it was supposedly aiming to follow.
    Ah my bad. Maybe they could add it but by ip address, but then people would probably complain because 2 people play in the same house
  • Crimzo said:

Crimzo said:

Ah my bad. Maybe they could add it but by ip address, but then people would probably complain because 2 people play in the same house
    Breaking IP is Easy And if 2people play in 1house They can Use different Phone Or get a VPN You Can Easily Break the VPN stuff
  • CubicCubic Member

Crimzo said:

Crimzo said:

Breaking IP is Easy And if 2people play in 1house They can Use different Phone Or get a VPN You Can Easily Break the VPN stuff

Crimzo said:

Crimzo said:

Different device wouldn’t mean different ip
  • Crimzo said:

Crimzo said:

Crimzo said:

Crimzo said:

Crimzo said:

Different device wouldn’t mean different ip
    Try Checking Your IP in Different Phones The Cc Doesn't Check the Internet IP It checks The System IP right?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The owner of this thread got his answer he was looking for,
    closing.
This discussion has been closed.