Very complicated solo build project

Byron'Byron' Member
edited June 2021 in Player Events & Creations
at the moment i'm finishing the build of a medieval castle in a 100x100 realm, it requires too many resources but also there are too many details but this is where the construction is at the moment (see the photo if below) I would like to be able to make it a relaxing and peaceful place for the players a bit like the Cubic Town center of CaptainC, just after I plan to recreate this tree named world tree(Yggdrasil)(indicate in photo) in this game, again in a 100x100 realm , and which will require millions of resources like the medieval castle still under construction at the moment, and I would say that this tree of the world could be my Shop, connected by a portals which will lead to its heart but also another to the medieval castle, in passing through the medieval castle we would arrive at the kingdom of Midnight which is my clan. And I intend to create a new Rainbow Road race a la Mario kart (recreates the one you see in the picture will be complicated but I will do my best) in short I intended to share here my experiences in build and to have opinions on my constructions and future constructions , I hope you would like it and that you will be ready to visit everything when the time comes, but also to race in this new rainbow road course which will be the second version of the first one I created! I am thinking of doing a huge giveaway(like 500KC or 700KC,i will buy all the cubic for do that giveaways) after finishing the Rainbow Road course V2.

The Medieval Castle(10 Commandment's Castle(already finish)

Rainbow Road Course

Yggdrasil example(in construction)

Rainbow Road Course 2 example(will start to build after creating yggdrasil)

I hope there will be many of you :D All my greetings to the players, moderators and admins! :)

Comments

• Byron'Byron' Member
    I see that I can not attach the images .. So you will not be able to see what I intend to do .. It's sad :(
  • ItsDaneItsDane Member
    edited June 2021
    Karma' said:

I see that I can not attach the images .. So you will not be able to see what I intend to do .. It's sad :(

You can attach images using this simple HTML (or idk what is this called)

☑img src="📸" alt="" />
    ☑/div>

Replace the 📸 with the link of the photo, do not remove the ". Replace the ☑'s with <.
  • Byron'Byron' Member
    edited June 2021
    ItsDane said:

Karma' said:

You can attach images using this simple HTML (or idk what is this called)

☑img src="📸" alt="" />
    ☑/div>

Replace the 📸 with the link of the photo, do not remove the ". Replace the ☑'s with <.</p>
    Where could we find the photo link if it's in the phone's photo gallery?
  • *Bub**Bub* Member
    i havent been on cc for quite a while but im glad ive found this post and cant wait for you to finish! :D
  • Byron'Byron' Member
    *Bub* said:

i havent been on cc for quite a while but im glad ive found this post and cant wait for you to finish! :D

Thank you very much, at the moment many of its constructions are finished, only the rainbow road of Mario kart 7 is missing to build and everything is done :) otherwise welcome back to the game among us!
  • Very pro
  • Very pro

Thanks you