Imagine being able to create and customize our own clothes

It would be so good to be able to customize these own clothes in the game just like we can do later with the blocks, I already have lots of clothes in mind that I could create its would be fabulous, imagine an outfit coming to animate it Sword art online

Comments

• I made this suggestion in 2018 when I was an absolute idiot (not an attack on your suggestion, I was an idiot in general back then) and this suggestion wouldn't work for a lot of reasons:

1) People can make duplicate versions of already made shirts and either make them overpriced to scam people, or wear them for free. This makes official shirts useless.

2) Edgy 14 year olds will troll and make inappropriate shirts, because they think it's funny.

3) You may say that you can just moderate them, but that adds another reason. A lot of shirts will be made, and due to the lack of moderators, this puts too much stress on them considering how many shirts are made.
    This isn't an attack on the moderators, but they're also inactive, so shirts will take a LONG time to be accepted.
  • OrbeOrbe Member
    It would be interesting to see how abuse of the new blocks is going to be handled. If custom blocks can be used in a decent way, I see no reason why custom clothing shouldn't be a thing later on.

• I made this suggestion in 2018 when I was an absolute idiot (not an attack on your suggestion, I was an idiot in general back then) and this suggestion wouldn't work for a lot of reasons:

1) People can make duplicate versions of already made shirts and either make them overpriced to scam people, or wear them for free. This makes official shirts useless.

2) Edgy 14 year olds will troll and make inappropriate shirts, because they think it's funny.

3) You may say that you can just moderate them, but that adds another reason. A lot of shirts will be made, and due to the lack of moderators, this puts too much stress on them considering how many shirts are made.
    This isn't an attack on the moderators, but they're also inactive, so shirts will take a LONG time to be accepted.

Yes All the Reasons are Valid But what about If there's a Shirt Checking Manager or something on which a Mod/Admin first Get the Design and if its a yes from them then it would be acceptable To wear so there's gonna be No Bad things :)

Yes All the Reasons are Valid But what about If there's a Shirt Checking Manager or something on which a Mod/Admin first Get the Design and if its a yes from them then it would be acceptable To wear so there's gonna be No Bad things :)

Kew is gonna Hire More Trusted Mods Soon ... Or just a New Tag with The 'Designer' in Yellow Tag Would be There so People with that tag would Check If the Cloth is Good or not and There Would be only Actual Players who are Trustworthy for this little job would get it

Kew is gonna Hire More Trusted Mods Soon ... Or just a New Tag with The 'Designer' in Yellow Tag Would be There so People with that tag would Check If the Cloth is Good or not and There Would be only Actual Players who are Trustworthy for this little job would get it
    Even if he hires more mods, it wouldn't matter. Lots of people will make a LOT of shirts, I mean, a LOT. This would put a lot of stress on the moderators, which might cause them to retire.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Just selecting a few players to design clothing would avoid the issue of inappropriate clothing
  • Byron'Byron' Member
    edited July 2021

I made this suggestion in 2018 when I was an absolute idiot (not an attack on your suggestion, I was an idiot in general back then) and this suggestion wouldn't work for a lot of reasons:

I don't think the moderators and admins are so stupid not to think of some security if it turns out to create the custom clothes, also know that the custom blocks are an idea that will be public soon, and for all The problems you mentioned come back to the same for the custom blocks, so I don't see in a future of the game the customizable clothes not to be added while the customizable blocks will be.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited July 2021
    -1 removes the point of clothes if you can make anything anyways
  • MEEPYZ said:

Just selecting a few players to design clothing would avoid the issue of inappropriate clothing

should be a contest, best clothing design gets added into the game
  • -1 custom blocks work because they are not actually being made and they can only be created when the blocks are placed (going off the video) whereas custom clothes, based on this idea, would be made and could be traded, worn, etc. so basically they're being added to the game, so duplicates would be a big problem, which does not exist with the custom blocks. Even if there was a marking saying that it was custom created then it's still possible for people to not see that or forget too look which could result in scams.
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited July 2021
    This Idea Would be Clearly Great if we could make Custom clothes But it would soon Used in a Stupid way Like Making It look as a Rare so people think you are good or something rich But Better than This Idea Why don't they put an Event Every Month About Custom Clothes where Any Qbee can Participate And If they do win The Cloth gets added in the next patch.

MEEPYZ said:

should be a contest, best clothing design gets added into the game
    100% not stolen idea from You👀👀
  • Byron'Byron' Member

-1 custom blocks work because they are not actually being made and they can only be created when the blocks are placed (going off the video) whereas custom clothes, based on this idea, would be made and could be traded, worn, etc. so basically they're being added to the game, so duplicates would be a big problem, which does not exist with the custom blocks. Even if there was a marking saying that it was custom created then it's still possible for people to not see that or forget too look which could result in scams.

Well it would be enough that the marking prevents the creation of the clothing if the latter has already been created
  • Byron' said:

-1 custom blocks work because they are not actually being made and they can only be created when the blocks are placed (going off the video) whereas custom clothes, based on this idea, would be made and could be traded, worn, etc. so basically they're being added to the game, so duplicates would be a big problem, which does not exist with the custom blocks. Even if there was a marking saying that it was custom created then it's still possible for people to not see that or forget too look which could result in scams.

Well it would be enough that the marking prevents the creation of the clothing if the latter has already been created
    The marking would have to be quite large and what if the item was being bought in a vend, then the name would be quite long, and it seems that people just go based off of the look of the item, so this idea would require each custom item to have the mark be QUITE obvious, and for example if the item were similar to the d halo then it'd be somewhat hard to see the mark if it was in glass. And if the mark were showing while people are wearing it then nobody would wear it. That means that nobody would buy clothes anymore and instead would just replicate it, and since a lot of people make c off of selling and buying clothes, then that would basically ruin their way of making c.