Everywhere at the end of Cubic

Hello everyone! It's been a while since i don't create a discussion in the forums, i completely forgot about them to be honest lol. After being offline for so much time, i thought it would be cool to present to all of you a little project i've been working over the past month or so.

To explain it, i thought it would be a cool idea to recreate a full six and a half hour long album in noteblocks. Why, you ask? Hear me out.

If you never heard about it, there's an album called "Everywhere at the end of time", and it is a really long album (6:30 hours long) that represents the effects of dementia, wich is a problem that involves memory loss and cognitive loss, wich is directly associated with the Alzheimer's Disease. This whole album is a compilation of six other albums, which are called "Stages", and the objective of the album is represent how someone who's suffering from dementia feel like, symbolically showing how your brain deteriorates as the disease gets worst. Honestly, this is such a great album that represents really well about Dementia, and which really inspired me to do something as a tribute to it, and that's why i'm doing this project.

The name of the realm i just created is "Everywhere at the end of cubic", and you can check it out right now. I have done the first stage of the album, i put a lot of effort into it and if you think the project
and my efforts deserves it, if possible, give it a donation. It will be absolutely helpful to me to create this project and i think that, without you guys support, this will absolutely help me a lot to make this project as amazing as possible. Players that donates any ammount up to 100c will be writen into a list i'm doing which shows everyone who support me. This list will be shown in a room and a video that i'll do once i'm done with the whole project, so if you want to donate any ammount that is 100c+, take a screenshot of you donating it first or record a video placing the cubits in the piggy.

Disclaimer: The album can be really depressive if you are anxious, depressed or if you have any parents or met any people that are going through the same thing, and for that i say, do not hear the album if you have this problems. Viewer discretion is advised.

Here's a link to a video of mine which explains more in depth about the project: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PTbWp0AaA2U

Thanks for reading, have a wonderful day everyone, and stay well!

Comments