deleted

edited November 2021 in General Chat
deleted

Comments

• Well,Honestly I at Some point thought same as You That the CJ Price Is Not the Reality Price it's Just Updated by 3 rich People To get themselves Profit and There could be 1 Solution Add an NPC For Price Telling or we will Force Kewb to add a Realm made by Himself Where only "MODS" Can Change Price and it would be Official realm Problem Solved.
  • It could be good option but this is so bored work with updating this prices and maybe they are going to have a profit but remember it's hard work to do also mods have many more things to do I think just could be just 3 or 4 prices realms by community and it could be enought
  • edited November 2021
    deleted
  • edited November 2021
    deleted.

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    I don't think people usually manipulate prices in price realms, and if they are, usually it doesn't affect items noobs buy/sell. PLUS most top players know prices themselves, so they don't rely on CJs.
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited June 2021

lukgossss said:

It could be good option but this is so bored work with updating this prices and maybe they are going to have a profit but remember it's hard work to do also mods have many more things to do I think just could be just 3 or 4 prices realms by community and it could be enought

We wish 3-4 Prices Realms.. but who has 35 mil to build one?

We don't need Many Realms for Just Price Just make 1 Which will be Official in cc Because Ya Know The Prcie is Still not Stable on cc Like Anyone Randomly Hoards Stuff And Rises It About my NPC Idea It would be same as the U's Thread Of Pricing when You click it,It says Hello Qbee wanna Know the price You Press Yes Then it says Choose Which Seasonal Pack or Normal Pack Item You wanna see you click Any pack then 3 option decos,Clothes and Blocks Or Maybe Make it More Super Easy Just add a Search Button on Npc Put the name There you go ._. and The NPC would fit in the Cubic town center :') like Click that NPC He asks What are You finding Then An Writing Option You write The item and he will say the Price And Being Honest cc's Price Is Super Unstable Yesterday I was Selling my Slyme Cos Someone said for 120k offer and a guy 90k says It dropped check Price Yeah.. (NOT NECROPOSTING JUST Answering MODSS)
  • edited November 2021
    deleted.
  • edited November 2021
    deleted
  • CubicCubic Member
    I don’t usually update the prices much because I’m usually inactive, but usually we all, or most of us, got together to decide the prices. This would mean usually one person couldn’t just change the prices for their liking
    I’d like to see any of your thoughts why you think updaters are manipulating the economy, without random accusations being thrown out.
    As for the admins and mods making prices, they wouldn’t have enough time as they are focused on the game, and this would completely ruin the player based economy aspect of the game. They will also get prices wrong because admins and mods aren’t usually on the trading side of the game, so wouldn’t know prices as well as the traders.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I am finding these allegations of CJ Prices being used as a monopoly to manipulate prices hilarious. Myself and Coldy are being attacked ingame for "Using CJ to manipulate the economy". You know what is hilarious about this? I haven't edited a sign in over 6 months, and Coldy didn't even have permission until about a month ago.

Ontop of that.. why would we even care about profit enough to manipulate prices through CJ? These people really are attacking us for "manipulating prices" when we have 10s of millions in one item alone. But yes, we need to manipulate those 5k items to get that extra 5k profit when we don't even sell items!

Yes, we may rise item prices through collecting... but when has anyone ever seen us resell an item we have bought? I've sold 2 items in the last year and that was to buy fan packs. I don't understand how there is even an argument here when the only items I've sold in years was a ram and halo.

I never cared about the economy and never will, so I want to say this:
    Please stop acting like it's my job to keep the economy stable just because I have the power to destroy it. I don't play the game for the economy, and I am tired of people acting like everything that happens in it is my fault when I literally don't care.

Maybe I will just freebuild our storage. I'm sure 10-500+ of every item in existence entering the game at once will end this pressure being put onto me, because there will be no economy left for you guys to complain to me about.
  • MEEPYZ said:

I don't think people usually manipulate prices in price realms, and if they are, usually it doesn't affect items noobs buy/sell. PLUS most top players know prices themselves, so they don't rely on CJs.

I would love to hear from someone not associated with owners of CJ Prices please. Thanks :)
    Alright then, as you wish. I don't think CJ prices is manipulating the economy in any way. Chickenlips made it years ago and since he is on a break/quit will and coldy took over. They then got people from the community to help update prices just to keep the place going. All the updaters do is find the average price from prices in vends, hollas ect. they don't all have a meeting and discuss whether to drop or rise prices depending on what profit they want to make.
  • U said:

I am finding these allegations of CJ Prices being used as a monopoly to manipulate prices hilarious. Myself and Coldy are being attacked ingame for "Using CJ to manipulate the economy". You know what is hilarious about this? I haven't edited a sign in over 6 months, and Coldy didn't even have permission until about a month ago.

Ontop of that.. why would we even care about profit enough to manipulate prices through CJ? These people really are attacking us for "manipulating prices" when we have 10s of millions in one item alone. But yes, we need to manipulate those 5k items to get that extra 5k profit when we don't even sell items!

Yes, we may rise item prices through collecting... but when has anyone ever seen us resell an item we have bought? I've sold 2 items in the last year and that was to buy fan packs. I don't understand how there is even an argument here when the only items I've sold in years was a ram and halo.

Please stop acting like it's my job to keep the economy stable just because I have the power to destroy it. I don't play the game for the economy, and I am tired of people acting like everything that happens in it is my fault when I literally don't care.

Maybe I will just freebuild our storage. I'm sure 10-500+ of every item in existence entering the game at once will end this pressure being put onto me, because there will be no economy left for you guys to complain to me about.

You are Completely Right But Then Who is Responsible for it Us?
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    edited June 2021
    I wonder if it’s possible for the devs to make a price realm by taking the median price people are selling items for using whatever logs the developers keep…

Of course, it could be manipulated, but they could add restrictions on what trades get “counted”. For example, there could be a minimum level, each person can only count once per item daily etc. There could even be a “trade reputation” that devs keep secretly.

And if there are items that experienced sharp rise, it could be manually approved by players/staff in a realm dedicated to prices.

At the end of the day, people who use CJ Prices do it willingly so I don’t see the problem with CJ Prices, but I agree that prices should be more easily accessible.

U said:

You are Completely Right But Then Who is Responsible for it Us?
    Nobody is responsible for it. It’s just an ingame economy.
  • It would be a great idea for a price realm to be managed by a developer but the thing is that the prices wouldnt be updated that often
  • edited November 2021
    deleted.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I don't think Cj prices was build for that purpose.. Simply just to let us check the prices, at some point it helped me allot and other players, no one really complained about it.

Also no one is forced to follow the prices that is stated in Cj prices, they all can sell it for their own price or ask their friends they trust about some prices.
  • edited November 2021
    deleted.
  • edited November 2021
    deleted.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please avoid multi-posting, edit your previous comment if you wish to say something additional.
    edited June 2021
    Except it isn’t being used for that purpose. You are just looking for a reason to attack me. When is it going to stop?

You go after me for anything possible. Now a realm I’ve dedicated hundreds of hours to for the community? Come on.

I’m done with this thread.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited June 2021
    At this point I’m just wondering if all these accusations are being used for clout. First it was Whim, a well respected mod who decided to give away some motley sets to the community and you decided to blackmail her... Now you are attacking a realm which is made of volunteers who update a price realm for the community.
  • edited November 2021
    deleted.
    Crimzo said:

At this point I’m just wondering if all these accusations are being used for clout. First it was Whim, a well respected mod who decided to give away some motley sets to the community and you decided to blackmail her... Now you are attacking a realm which is made of volunteers who update a price realm for the community.

Who next, Sir Kewberth?
  • U said:

Crimzo said:

Who next, Sir Kewberth?
    I hope SirKewberth reads through this thread.
  • U said:

Crimzo said:

Who next, Sir Kewberth?
    LOOOL
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Oleks, my dear, this is honestly quite adorable! What do you want us to do? Should be threaten the owners of CJ Prices and then you can set the prices to whatever you want them to be? Would that be enough to make your fragile ego feel better? I can suggest other things if that doesn't work! I'm always here to help poor players in need, like you!
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    someone's mad that their favourite item had its price changed at CJ Prices
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Maybe offering a solution instead of attacking the only source we have as a community might be a better way to go about this. Anyone is welcome to open their own prices realm, the fact that CJ is the only remaining active one shouldn't be used against them.
  • I do not think any solution is required and do not feel CJ Prices is a problem. I do not have affiliation with Will or the others who run it as a clarification, there is no benefit to me to defend CJ Prices. From what I have witnessed the prices in CJ are based on a group of individuals opinion it is not decided by a select few. Players are reached out to and are asked then an average is made. For arguments sake lets say they are manipulating the prices. That is their prerogative and right to do so as participants in the economy, I feel if this were true they are not having big of an impact as you think. That is only a scenario that I feel is false and is not applicative to the situation. I feel personal resentment is driving these accusations and is not fact based. I hope that Kewberth passes this off as no more than liable because no actions need to be taken by the admin or mods. It is not their place, not their right. The economy belongs to the player base and as it stands it still belongs to the whole not a few.
This discussion has been closed.