Update

i am larrysi am larrys Member
edited June 2021 in General Chat
Steam was Updated Yesterday for the new Custom Banner Packs But When Would It Come For the Game Or Even Would You Add it for Beta Testing? @SirKewberth

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It wasn't updated for the banner pack? I looked
  • U said:

It wasn't updated for the banner pack? I looked

Check The Library Page of Steam It has the New Sneaky Textures Update already @U :v
  • I updated cubic castles, is it crashing, an unexpected update, is there something wrong with the game? my friend has the same problem
    PC version Steam
  • N0o said:

I updated cubic castles, is it crashing, an unexpected update, is there something wrong with the game? my friend has the same problem
    PC version Steam

Yep The Steam Version Update Seems Crashy Can't Really open cc On Steam as It Crashes Everytime I try @SirKewberth What's The Matter?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    N0o said:

I updated cubic castles, is it crashing, an unexpected update, is there something wrong with the game? my friend has the same problem
    PC version Steam

N0o said:

PC version Steam

Yep The Steam Version Update Seems Crashy Can't Really open cc On Steam as It Crashes Everytime I try @SirKewberth What's The Matter?
    It seems fixed.