While I've been off the forums..

2»

Comments

• We're not announcing any betas or release dates for this yet. It's just a sneak preview of things we're working on. There's a lot of other stuff we're also working on and I hope to bring some sneak peeks of those things soon as well. Like the mysterious spray I left on the toolbar ... maybe a video about that next week? Smaller feature but still cool.

So what is that new foam @SirKewberth ?
    did you not see what he said you bum
  • We're not announcing any betas or release dates for this yet. It's just a sneak preview of things we're working on. There's a lot of other stuff we're also working on and I hope to bring some sneak peeks of those things soon as well. Like the mysterious spray I left on the toolbar ... maybe a video about that next week? Smaller feature but still cool.

So what is that new foam @SirKewberth ?
    did you not see what he said you bum
    No need to be rude
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    It's really nice to see some of my ideas added, thank you @SirKewberth for that. Also don't forget to add the black halo next time ;D
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    Yes
  • SPY C. said:

It's really nice to see some of my ideas added, thank you @SirKewberth for that. Also don't forget to add the black halo next time ;D

aha
  • SPY C. said:

Seems Kinda Bad Idea For Black Halo..
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited June 2021

SPY C. said:

Why ? kewberth already added
    Red Halo
  • SPY C. said:

how is that a bad idea, Mr/mrs complainer
  • woah i cant wait :0
  • SPY C. said:

*MR complainer Well It's Kinda Like Racism to me yeah sounds weird but you see everyone has their own opinions
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited June 2021
    Thank you for the neon floor and ship bottle and ice cream cone <3
  • How is it racism if a black item is added or not, I just dont get why you think that
  • oh my god yes
    my dreams of creating a sussy qbee have been fufilled
  • SPY C. said:

*MR complainer Well It's Kinda Like Racism to me yeah sounds weird but you see everyone has their own opinions
    dark trav set is racist since its all black then right?
  • woodcake said:

oh my god yes
    my dreams of creating a sussy qbee have been fufilled

amogus, creepy qbee version hahaha
  • SPY C. said:

dark trav set is racist since its all black then right?
    Stop Arguing I am Putting You on Ignore/Block list Bruh ._.
This discussion has been closed.