CC Survival Mode? Do me a favor. Read This.

Impact 1Impact 1 Member
edited May 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
Well i had an idea: what if their was a minigame within cc, specifically cc survival mode? basically it would be like regular cc except: 1. you cant buy c in the minigame, 2. there is armor and weapons. and 3. its in 1 massive world. some of these could be changed, but i just need some feedback about this idea! thanks!

Comments

• I Hope This Doesnt Count as Spam, I'm just tryna keep this close to the top to get feedback so im commenting lol.
  • Well, This is non-climatic
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please don't multi-post, edit your previous commend if you want to say something additional.
  • So, like Minecraft?
  • So, like Minecraft?

@DangsterPenguin24
    Yes and no. not every survival game is minecraft, and cc is already compared to minecraft enough as it is XD, but basically yes. (was off forums for summer break, sorry.
  • I had an discussion from my og account same on the topic lemme help u with more idea

First Talking about how do we Join it? Type /PvP in Chat And Then Wait For Other Players all over cc to Come Aswell if more than 10 people are active in PvP it will start

Talking about weapon make them Animated and Fictional So I won't think it as Violence.

About how it would work So There would be a 10 People Queues Where They would Be Teleported to a Island If they typed /PvP and Last One Standing Gets a Reward to Choose Cubits Or Upgrades on The Stats Of their weapon and Stuff

Lastly speaking about People who would think to make this as Their income The Rewards Would be Low like 100cubits and For Armour Upgrade it takes 10+ points to Upgrade a tin Armour(Starter's Armour) To the Next level.
  • that would be nice! +1