when

when will the sggestion pack b out and is there anything new in the files?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    🤷‍♂️
  • Has there been a suggestion pack b4 and what is it... just a pack including random suggested stuff?
  • imma buy a ton if it comes out >:)
  • Has there been a suggestion pack b4 and what is it... just a pack including random suggested stuff?

no this is a first
  • I don't suspect the suggestion pack will be out anytime soon and more than likely ideas will be rolled into future packs as well. Can't wait to see what the devs whip up.
  • If I spend 100k on xmas pack and get nothing good but get a penguin costume im good loll
  • I don't suspect the suggestion pack will be out anytime soon and more than likely ideas will be rolled into future packs as well. Can't wait to see what the devs whip up.

nah since he said choose stuff that isn't seasonal.
  • There are packs other than seasonal. Like the kitchen pack, space pack, steampunk pack etc. He can group ideas together to make themed packs down the road.
  • There are packs other than seasonal. Like the kitchen pack, space pack, steampunk pack, etc. He can group ideas together to make themed packs down the road.

not sure about that but he could add some ideas but the thread was specifically said " suggestion pack" so I doubt he would be delaying the time for those. also, the game has been dry lately and from a developer perspective, you don't wanna let your game be dry with no new content for too long especially if the update is being very awaited in the community. it may come out on memorial day but I'm not sure.
  • The suggestion thread is a good pool of ideas to pull from. A key part of my sentence is later down the road meaning in the future. Not all ideas are going to make the cut but they can be used later on.
  • Sinister JSinister J Member
    edited May 2021

The suggestion thread is a good pool of ideas to pull from. A key part of my sentence is later down the road meaning in the future. Not all ideas are going to make the cut but they can be used later on.</blockquote

okay, still I disagree that the pack isn't gonna come anytime soon though since then game has been dry