Bedrock???

how does my clan have bedrock?

Comments

• They just do, what clan exactly?
  • wait wdym
  • The bedrocks they have prob were got years ago .
  • They just do, what clan exactly?

resources corporation
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    Some bedrock is just going round there isn't much of it
  • Player said:

Some bedrock is just going round there isn't much of it

isn't it an admin only item??
  • Yes and no becouse someone has bedrock idk if it was in old version but it can be in trade and it's very very rare to get and cost a lot
  • edited May 2021
    Resources Corporation got one when I was a Director. I found a seller and bought it for display. Although Bedrock is technically legal to own and is a highly collectable item, it is also a publicly unavailable item and should not be owned by the general public. It may be removed anytime by developers without any compensation.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2021

Resources Corporation got one when I was a Director. I found a seller and bought it for display. Although Bedrock is technically legal to own and is a highly collectable item, it is also a publicly unavailable item and should not be owned by the general public. It may be removed anytime by developers without any compensation.

You sold your spare for 3mil. Why do you say it shouldn’t be owned by the general public when you are buying and selling it?

I also bought bedrock, yes. I figured you would respond with that.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    edited May 2021

I contacted the support and the answer was:
    ''It is not legal per se but we are allowing it for now because of the price it is being traded. However, our stance on blocks that are not officially available are still the same for public.

It may change anytime soon without any compensation. This means, it may be removed during our cleanup, changed or added to the game lowering its value and such.

Buy/Sell at your own risk.''

• U said:

You sold your spare for 3mil. Why do you say it shouldn’t be owned by the general public when you are buying and selling it?

I did receive an email from support saying that it should not be owned by general public, that was a unmarked quote.

To my knowledge you own 7, just curious how do you cope with risk of them being removed?

U said:

I did receive an email from support saying that it should not be owned by general public, that was a unmarked quote.

To my knowledge you own 7, just curious how do you cope with risk of them being removed?

Cope? I want them removed.
  • edited May 2021
    U said:

U said:

Is that why you spent 4 million C worth of items to buy one from Mr. Caca and display them at CJ? 😳

U said:

U said:

Is that why you spent 4 million C worth of items to buy one from Mr. Caca and display them at CJ? 😳
    I bought it to take it off the market. If you read back to the first comment of me mentioning “ I also bought bedrock, yes. I figured you would respond with that.”
  • U said:

U said:

U said:

I bought it to take it off the market. If you read back to the first comment of me mentioning “ I also bought bedrock, yes. I figured you would respond with that.”
    Why taking it off market if it will still be removed? And do you always spend 4m on random item that has plenty doubles out there?🤔😊

U said:

U said:

U said:

Why taking it off market if it will still be removed? And do you always spend 4m on random item that has plenty doubles out there?🤔😊
    There were no doubles at the time. You can see the dm from myself to Mabz asking if it’s fine if I take it off the market so there is none left to trade. Seems there ended up being more to trade. 🤷‍♂️
  • U said:

U said:

U said:

U said:

There were no doubles at the time. You can see the dm from myself to Mabz asking if it’s fine if I take it off the market so there is none left to trade. Seems there ended up being more to trade. 🤷‍♂️
    why do you want it off?
    edited May 2021

U said:

U said:

U said:

U said:

why do you want it off?
    Because it’s not supposed to be on the market to be bought and sold in the first place

This is my stance: Either officially allow people to buy and sell it, or remove it. Even with me buying 7 to prevent the trading, more showed up. So we need an official stance, we as players can’t prevent it any more.
  • U said:

U said:

U said:

U said:

U said:

why do you want it off?
    Because it’s not supposed to be on the market to be bought and sold in the first place

This is my stance: Either officially allow people to buy and sell it, or remove it. Even with me buying 7 to prevent the trading, more showed up. So we need an official stance, we as players can’t prevent it any more.
    Just Use Trashcan and Say it Goodbye
  • pls close @Graceful Thunder @Galantis getting out of hand :/
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Closing on request.
This discussion has been closed.