Mediocre Moderating

Sinister JSinister J Member
edited May 2021 in General Chat
A CERTAIN moderator fr muted me because someone scammed me, they got scammed so I hollwarpe'd "get rekt look at this clown he scammed me 200k+" and they muted me. in the rules, there is no violation for doing that. This shows that CERTAIN (not all) mods just like to mute people when no drama was being started the dude DIDNT EVEN CARE LOL. They didn't even tp to me and say "hey don't do that" no just a mute. There is absolutely no transparency between mods and players (sometimes there is but CERTAIN moderators just love to mute people) Maybe because i was hollaing and I could have started drama BUT SILL they could have tp'ed to me and said "hey don't do that it could start drama" Also watch someone close this discussion without letting anyone comment or leave there opinions.

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I clearly broadcasted not to use the hollas system to call other names out as a scammer (which you ignored), to avoid any further drama.
    If you don't agree with the mute, you can always open a ticket to the support,
    Closing.
This discussion has been closed.