Why Am I A Scammer?

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited May 2021 in Community
Yes, that was a click bait title. I am not a scammer.

Hello everyone and good day to you,
I have recently been playing again since my brief absence after the big overworld update... And I have noticed something very unusual:

Higher leveled players keep asking me if I have changed my username. But my username has always been Jellybunny. It has always stood for Jellyfish Hybrid Bunny. Jellyfish being my favorite animals and bunnies being cute.. I decided to combine the two. I have been playing on Jellybunny since 2017.

But people keep asking me if I changed my username.
And today I was working on my house room.. When one of my friends teleported to me.
Then one of their friends teleported to him.
Then his friend whispered to him that I was a scammer.
He whispered to me what his friend said.
So I asked his friend, "How am I a scammer? I don't even have a store"
But as soon as I asked.. He left without answering me.
My friend told me he told him:
I scammed his friend's friend.
And I am like, "No I didn't I literally haven't scammed anyone."

But it got me to thinking. Do others have the wrong impression of me too? Was there someone with a similar username during my absence that did scam others? Am I black listed somewhere? How do I know what my reputation is?

I have been getting ignored a bit and I thought it was because generally people are busy so no big deal. But now I am paranoid that other people think I am a scammer.

With that said my username is apparently being slandered. I want to know why and who started this. Or if your own advice should I just ignore it?

Could have it been started by someone who asked me for something and I told them no so they went around slandering my name? If this is the case and someone is out there making stuff out like how can I settle this?

To me reputation is just about everything in cubic castles. And I don't want others giving me a cold shoulder because someone is running around saying I am a scammer.

I don't even know how to prove I am innocent because I don't even know where this all started.

Getting cubits is very easy for me because of Tapjoy and the fact my sister generally purchases cubits from the cubit store for me occasionally. So I really would have no motive to be a scammer.

Yet someone is out there that thinks I am. And if one person does... Could more?

This is literally going to keep bothering me.

I want my reputation to be good. I don't even currently operate a store. I have one but it has been out of business for quite some time now. I mean.. Probably a year. So I don't want it to be good as someone "making cubits" but I want it to be good because I love building stuff in game. And I don't want a shadow casted over my stuff because of some accusation that got out of hand.

Sooo anyways I don't know. I'm just sorry to anyone who thinks I am a scammer but I reassure you I am not. And hopefully karma catches the person who is running around saying that I am.

If you read this, thank you. I had to get my worries off my chest. If you'd like me to draw you. Send a screenshot to the comments or to my discord (Jellyfish#2061).

Comments

• Yes, that was a click bait title. I am not a scammer.

I have recently been playing again since my brief absence after the big overworld update... And I have noticed something very unusual:

Higher leveled players keep asking me if I have changed my username. But my username has always been Jellybunny. It has always stood for Jellyfish Hybrid Bunny. Jellyfish being my favorite animals and bunnies being cute.. I decided to combine the two. I have been playing on Jellybunny since 2017.

And today I was working on my house room.. When one of my friends teleported to me.

But it got me to thinking. Do others have the wrong impression of me too? Was there someone with a similar username during my absence that did scam others? Am I black listed somewhere? How do I know what my reputation is?

I have been getting ignored a bit and I thought it was because generally people are busy so no big deal. But now I am paranoid that other people think I am a scammer.

With that said my username is apparently being slandered. I want to know why and who started this. Or if your own advice should I just ignore it?

Could have it been started by someone who asked me for something and I told them no so they went around slandering my name? If this is the case and someone is out there making stuff out like how can I settle this?

To me reputation is just about everything in cubic castles. And I don't want others giving me a cold shoulder because someone is running around saying I am a scammer.

I don't even know how to prove I am innocent because I don't even know where this all started.

Getting cubits is very easy for me because of Tapjoy and the fact my sister generally purchases cubits from the cubit store for me occasionally. So I really would have no motive to be a scammer.

Yet someone is out there that thinks I am. And if one person does... Could more?

I want my reputation to be good. I don't even currently operate a store. I have one but it has been out of business for quite some time now. I mean.. Probably a year. So I don't want it to be good as someone "making cubits" but I want it to be good because I love building stuff in game. And I don't want a shadow casted over my stuff because of some accusation that got out of hand.

Sooo anyways I don't know. I'm just sorry to anyone who thinks I am a scammer but I reassure you I am not. And hopefully karma catches the person who is running around saying that I am.

If you read this, thank you. I had to get my worries off my chest. If you'd like me to draw you. Send a screenshot to the comments or to my discord (Jellyfish#2061).

wow thats alot but can y draw me y can tp to me i dont have discord (yet) but i do want a drawling done
  • Yes, that was a click bait title. I am not a scammer.

wow thats alot but can y draw me y can tp to me i dont have discord (yet) but i do want a drawling done
    Oh sure yeah. I will take a screenshot of ya for reference. I have not drawn cc style in a while so I decided a drawing giveaway would be fun.
  • It's the usual of people nowadays and it's sad. Did a giveaway and didn't get items? You're a "scammer."A fake giveaway? You're still a "scammer." Most new people from the community are young kids, so yeah..
  • It's the usual of people nowadays and it's sad. Did a giveaway and didn't get items? You're a "scammer."A fake giveaway? You're still a "scammer." Most new people from the community are young kids, so yeah..

Yeah thanks it sounds like you can relate. I do a lot of small things for people like if they say "hey do you have blank?" And I am like "yeah I have blank you can have it" or like when someone asks for a price to be lowered at a vend shop I ask them how much they have and I give them what they're lacking if it is in the 100-200c range. So I am in my opinion generally nice. The only time I am not is when someone begs for something from my collection and I have stated No more than five times and it is written rules that nothing is for sale or trade or giveaway in my collection room. But even when annoyed I just ban em so they can't go in. I don't do anything rash.

Did you want to be drawn btw?
  • Nope but thanks anyway :)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Well, last week I opened my new course(Free entry) and some players that can't do the part were cursing nonstop and even say I've made a horrible parkour. Community nowaday is not as good as before, because more kid joined the game and I have no idea where did those kids learned those curse words from..

Them toxic nine year olds who can't play fortnite during school, am i right.
  • Alvin! said:

Well, last week I opened my new course(Free entry) and some players that can't do the part were cursing nonstop and even say I've made a horrible parkour. Community nowaday is not as good as before, because more kid joined the game and I have no idea where did those kids learned those curse words from..

When they don't even know what "scam" is and the curse words..... Yes I forgot paid parkours are also called "scam" by some new people in the community. In conclusion all things are scam for them, lol.
  • Alvin! said:

When they don't even know what "scam" is and the curse words..... Yes I forgot paid parkours are also called "scam" by some new people in the community. In conclusion all things are scam for them, lol.
    Kind of Illegal Coz Why Pay for Something That should be Free It Makes -1 sense
  • Alvin! said:

Illegal?? It's your choice/responsibility whether you pay or no.
  • yeah and fortnight is for people who are mean to everybody in life cc is for nice people!
  • Alvin! said:

I understand why you might feel this way but people spend a lot of time and cubits to make these parkours. You're not always supposed to win a prize or receive Anything at the end. It's sometimes just about challenging you to see if you can beat their parkour. It's not something to do for a prize it is something to do to challenge yourself and have fun. Asking someone to pay a small fee to play a parkour isn't that bad. Only really greedy people don't want to tip the artist that made something for everyone to enjoy.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited May 2021
    ' Hello ! '
    ' Hi '
    ' Can you please donate me some cubits and your clothing '
    ' Nty '
    ' Im reporting you , scammer '

Meanwhile......

' *Mining alone* '
    ' *A low level comes into my spot* '
    ' *Steal the resources where Im mining* '
    ' *They run and mine elsewhere* '
    ' *I go to their spot and revenge back* '
    The new ' Scammer , noob '
    The new ' *leave realm* '

These two have been occurring most the time Im on overworld and in a mine

And yeah , not even my alt could get rid of these . I once even shouted their name on holla ' xxx , I dare you bully my alt , stole their resources and saying they're noob , run away you trashy rat ' cuz I was so MAD I just need to finish my quest and sleep while they're just wandering around and steal .
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited May 2021

' Hello ! '
    ' Hi '
    ' Can you please donate me some cubits and your clothing '
    ' Nty '
    ' Im reporting you , scammer '

Meanwhile......

' *Mining alone* '
    ' *A low level comes into my spot* '
    ' *Steal the resources where Im mining* '
    ' *They run and mine elsewhere* '
    ' *I go to their spot and revenge back* '
    The new ' Scammer , noob '
    The new ' *leave realm* '

These two have been occurring most the time Im on overworld and in a mine

And yeah , not even my alt could get rid of these . I once even shouted their name on holla ' xxx , I dare you bully my alt , stole their resources and saying they're noob , run away you trashy rat ' cuz I was so MAD I just need to finish my quest and sleep while they're just wandering around and steal .

Omg yeah, I had someone do that to me too. They kept hiding behind the trees and coming out to steal my stuff. I mean... I could pick up a piece of dirt and they'd suddenly run up and try to snatch it. They didn't say a single thing either I was just like, "could you not?" ,"bruh your creepy can you go away?" But they just stood there so I said, "afk" and I waited to see if they'd go away but then they stood in me and I was just like bruuuuh what the heck so I clicked on a holla to look like I disconnected so they couldn't follow me out of the mine and I went to one way further away xD

Also would you like to be drawn?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Some players use the scammer word quickly and even in situations that are not scams, and this often happens including to me.
    I advise you to ignore them and move on.

Since this is a "scam topic" and not really a discussion topic,
    closing.
This discussion has been closed.