To many failed log in attempts

I just came on this morning and never logged on since yesterday. And i entered my username and pass the correct way and it said i was locked out because it was wrong. i tried all 4 links and they all said the same. Is it just me or is someone else experiencing this?

Comments

• u got unbanned?
  • u got unbanned?

Yes and no, it still sometimes say im banned and sometimes it lets me in. Weird.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

u got unbanned?

Yes and no, it still sometimes say im banned and sometimes it lets me in. Weird.
    What WiFi are you on when it says you are banned? Your own?
  • i cant even get in to cc it stuck on reconnecting
  • U said:

u got unbanned?

I'm on the same wifi and it sometimes says im banned and other times it lets me in, i dunno.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

u got unbanned?

I'm on the same wifi and it sometimes says im banned and other times it lets me in, i dunno.
    You should contact support about this
  • U said:

u got unbanned?

You should contact support about this
    I did, they said it might be a ip ban but they never told me why i got it in the first place.
  • Ss it or Make a Video duh