Block Counter.

I think it would be great if there was a machine/computer/or bumper that could count how many blocks of a certain type are placed in your realm/room.

For example, you put grass in the machine/computer/or bumper and it tells you specifically how many pieces of grass are in your realm.

I thought of this idea while making my HUUUUGE tree. I have no idea how much bark I used on it but I want to duplicate it and build more huge trees. I feel like it would have been easier to build more if I knew how much bark I used on it to build it. I was just randomly building lol..

Comments

• meltingmelting Member
    YASSSSSS DEFINATLEY +1
  • -1 You can just use math before you build and calculate all. It's not very hard if you need like 5k of this and some this items.
  • lukgossss said:

-1 You can just use math before you build and calculate all. It's not very hard if you need like 5k of this and some this items.

No you can't. If you don't know how many block you had in the first place. I literally just said I was randomly building. Like bruh pay attention xD
  • lukgossss said:

-1 You can just use math before you build and calculate all. It's not very hard if you need like 5k of this and some this items.

o how u noob -1 for u +1 for the post
  • lukgosssslukgossss Member
    edited May 2021
    Just I am mathematician heh but good luck to you without calculating.
  • lukgossss said:

And this is why community in cc is broken by persons like you heh
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited May 2021
    lukgossss said:

lukgossss said:

And this is why community in cc is broken by persons like you heh
    Bruh you are very rude. You know if you are going to be immature in the comment section you didn't need to say anything at all. But I am brushing this off, have a nice day "mathematician".
  • I am all for more statistics on what comprises my builds and others. +1
  • lukgossss said:

Made me laugh a bit.
  • I am all for more statistics on what comprises my builds and others. +1

It would be really cool especially to know how much the pro builders use.