Help Me Get This Scammer To Pay

ItsJaylenItsJaylen Member
edited May 2021 in Help Requests
I Caught A Heavily Known Scammer Called DashingMoon AKA TrendingGod.He Has Scammed Me Once And Promised To Me That He Would Give Me My Stuff Back. He Scammed Me ON JANUARY 1ST NEW YEARS. I Let My Guard Down Since It Was New Years He Asked Me Can I Try Your Outfit Out. Now That Should Just Scream Out A Red Flag. After He Took My Outfit He Banned Me From His Realm And I Lost It And Now Today I Still Don't Have It Back After He Promised To Give My Stuff Back But He Hasn't. He Has Said To Me Multiple Times He Has Stopped Scamming But Have You Really. If You Have Why Can't You Give Me Or Other People You Scammed There S T U F F B A C K. It's Simple It Really Is. I Have Screenshots But Due To The Problems Of This Forum It won't Let Me Show The ScreenShots And No I Do Not Have Discord. Is There Anyway I Can Show A Screenshot And Make Sure This Disgusting Dirtbag Pays For He's Scamming. If Yes Please Let Me Know. I'm Trying To Make All Theses Scammers On CC Nonexistent Well On CC At least And Remember Kids Scamming Doesn't Get You Anywhere In Life In A Video Or Real Life. Thanks For Your Time. @WhimsicalFirefly @Graceful Thunder ❤️

Comments

This discussion has been closed.