Raiding

Sinister JSinister J Member
edited May 2021 in General Chat
im pretty sure every old vend shop has been raided I've been looking for some cheap items old prices cuz I'm broke xd i wonder if they're still are some cheap suppers in vends somewere

Comments

• Imagine if i find some old shop selling pjs for 10k because the owner quit a couple months after getting it XD.
  • lol ikr
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    My brother found Cupids for 4k one time, and at the time they were 12k
  • Sinister JSinister J Member
    edited May 2021
    MEEPYZ said:

My brother found Cupids for 4k one time, and at the time they were 12k</blockquote

dang, I'm pretty sure there are a few users laying around in vends unclaimed, you just REALLY gotta search

• I use the dumbest way to try to FIND some old cheap shops, i go on forums, search up "shop" and painfully click the next button over and OVER again until i get to 2016 or the end and look at different shop names, but first before i write the names down i check the user to see their "last active" time because if they haven't been on forums, they most likely haven't been on cc either. Then i gather about 20 shops names and search through all of them later in time, i haven't been lucky yet, but in confident that i will find some soon. >:D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’ve bought 2 luv balloons 40k each :o
  • U said:

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, like when it first released or a old/abandoned shop, if it was first released then no surprise, but if it from a old shop, you are one lucky scrub.
  • U said:

dang when?
  • U said:

And I sold all 25k each :(