My cubic castles

My cubic castles got blocked by school guys who know where has cubic castles unblocked? because i really like this game i really like it , i am searching many website but no unblocked sigh

Comments

• Just....don't play it at school? There's a reason why they blocked it.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    If you are playing in school.. I won't really recommend you to play it while studying..
  • My cubic castles got blocked too by the school. Although I do school at home due to covid, so I play on free time. Someone might be helping me and I could pass the information to you if it works... ;)
    If not, try using mobile if you have it, there's an app.
  • ElicElic Member
    you school web cubic castles is unblocked chrome **store app** TouchVPN free for web cubic casltes game thinking go! i dont know
  • Elic said:

you school web cubic castles is unblocked chrome **store app** TouchVPN free for web cubic casltes game thinking go! i dont know

The store app is blocked by admin in school so can't use anything
  • Alvin! said:

If you are playing in school.. I won't really recommend you to play it while studying..

Ok
  • Just....don't play it at school? There's a reason why they blocked it.

Where you play it ,on mobile?or pc . or ,......
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Elic said:

The store app is blocked by admin in school so can't use anything

Alvin! said:

Ok

Just....don't play it at school? There's a reason why they blocked it.

Where you play it ,on mobile?or pc . or ,......
    Please respond to all of the comments in one or edit your comment. Replying in separate comments over and over is multiposting.
  • My school blocked searching up the words "vpn" or "v p n" or any combo with vpn in it, so if they do block it for me, well, so long partner.