Very Unsettling Bug...

Orran9827Orran9827 Member
edited April 2021 in Bug Reports
When the game instantly loads after you change screens, The textures act up, TERRIBLY...
you dont see your qbee, as its covered up in textures, your pets have the spudbug texture, everything else is okay...not realms tho, they have the overworld portal texture... from the lobby...
and the textures change depending on what clothes you wear...
sorry for no screenshot...
but theres a similar bug, when you drop something/different hats people wear/accelorings, they have the random textures, please fix this as soon as possible...
It Needs To Be Fixed, When You Can Fix It, If It Isnt, Cubic Castles May Be Acting Up On Mobile Devices.

Comments

• can you explain how to get the texture bug better? because i want to see it lol
  • GrimBike65GrimBike65 Member
    edited April 2021
    Restart the game, usually happens when you tabbed on the home screen/change into other app while the game is loading.
  • yeah
  • edited April 2021
    I've seen it, took a screen shot, but idk what happened to the shot cuz it's gone.
    But i can describe it really well, it might not be what you experienced but it's relatively the same.
    1.All qubee/players bodies are like walking blobs of dunce caps, spud bugs, dirt blocks, and glitched blocks
    2. portals and mines/overworld thingys you can jump in, are all the old lobby portal
    3. names are all gibberish, flags are messed up
    4. the ground is glitched up and laggy
    5. All chats are random symbols like ^,%,@,& etc, etc
    6. Everything else is either really REALLY messed up or demented.
    Well, thats' my really nightmare fuel experience with this odd mobile glitch.
  • I've seen it, took a screen shot, but idk what happened to the shot cuz it's gone.
    But i can describe it really well, it might not be what you experienced but it's relatively the same.
    1.All qubee/players bodies are like walking blobs of dunce caps, spud bugs, dirt blocks, and glitched blocks
    2. portals and mines/overworld thingys you can jump in, are all the old lobby portal
    3. names are all gibberish, flags are messed up
    4. the ground is glitched up and laggy
    5. All chats are random symbols like ^,%,@,& etc, etc
    6. Everything else is either really REALLY messed up or demented.
    Well, thats' my really nightmare fuel experience with this odd mobile glitch.

Basically me