Question

I made a parkour/maze, called Maze of portals, and entry is 15c, there is a prize machine in one room, if i wasn't there and it ran out of prizes and i a scammer? Because there was this guy who called me a scammer because there weren't any prizes when i wasn't there.

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's not scamming,
    I recommend you to put a portal to the prizes-view where players can use it to see if there are any prizes left and see what they're playing for.
  • I Agree With Gala
  • He claims he reported me, probably said i scammed him 5k >.>
  • I made a parkour/maze, called Maze of portals, and entry is 15c, there is a prize machine in one room, if i wasn't there and it ran out of prizes and i a scammer? Because there was this guy who called me a scammer because there weren't any prizes when i wasn't there.

There is no such realm called "Maze of portals"
  • I made a parkour/maze, called Maze of portals, and entry is 15c, there is a prize machine in one room, if i wasn't there and it ran out of prizes and i a scammer? Because there was this guy who called me a scammer because there weren't any prizes when i wasn't there.

There is no such realm called "Maze of portals"
    It's in my realm "knights shop and giveaways" or just search up knights, and it's the portal in the back
This discussion has been closed.