Player cap

Evil QbeeEvil Qbee Member
edited April 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
So, a months or years ago, I am not sure, the player cap per realm was removed. My suggestion is to return it since it causes a lot of people to lag. Also during giveaways or any other events, there is like a 30 seconds - 1 minute delay in chat and interactions with a prize machine or vending machine for example. Returning the player cap to like 30 or 40 players per realm or room too decrease will greatly decrease lag and make the game playable for people with not the greatest wifi connection or device.

Comments

• +1 i have suggestion too to give us commends to do that like if you want do it or no becouse it's good for reduce lags in events but if we talk about parkours or shops it's not good
  • Maybe, make an optional player cap you can turn on in settings, so you cant enter realms with lots of people but others can if they dont care about lag or have super good gaming computers
  • 1+ Or give the owner the chance to choose the max amount of people in the realm (like a slide bar that goes 0 (0 is only owner) to 99 (most likely be used for vends shops) or idk man lol
  • Player cap? Limited people in a room or realm? If yes it's +1