STILL waiting for robozilla parts to be craftable

its getting to be a while. its starting to really tick alot of people off. when will it come out @SirKewberth

Comments

• i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited April 2021
    They are collectors item bruh I am sure it can't be craftable as many Qbees didn't got the Parts as well all nabs started Getting them and atleast like 200 players got parts and even Not all although Idh nay part
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

They are collectors item bruh I am sure it can't be craftableb as many Qbees didn't got the Parts as well all nabs started Getting them and atleast like 200 players got parts and even Not all although Idh nay part

They're not a collectors item. They will have a purpose. We just gotta wait for the next update
  • Alv'Alv' Member

They are collectors item bruh I am sure it can't be craftable as many Qbees didn't got the Parts as well all nabs started Getting them and atleast like 200 players got parts and even Not all although Idh nay part

Well, Kewb told us that we should keep it, it would be useful in the future..who knows?
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited April 2021
    Alvin! said:

Well, Kewb told us that we should keep it, it would be useful in the future..who knows?
    It's just like they useless ._. I don't think it will have a use because if it needs to be something useful every Qbee should have right to get it but only People Who did waked for midnight got even when robo came it was 3am for me.. so ye it's not a Craftable just some Trash got from robo

(Uh didn't meaned to post this comment I putted it on draft to send later but it actually went no ban :((. )
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    @Alvin! https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/comment/313007#Comment_313007

Kewberth stats there, they'll be useful. Your time zone wasn't the issues though- it started at 11am for me and I saw him past 6pm, that's when I stopped- he kept going. He was out for at least 8 hours.
  • The Robozilla Hat is so dope!

What does it look like

What does it look like

watch at your own risk
  • that cubit hat is weird
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

that cubit hat is weird

They should make a version of it without the black circle
  • I wonder why it has the X tho infront
  • I wonder why it has the X tho infront

Maybe it'll change to show how many cubits you have, or they could've just made it look weird for now so we would be confused when we saw spoilers for it and they'll change how it looks right b4 it comes out
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I wonder why it has the X tho infront

Because cheating cubits bad