New farming Stuff (Recubes; Suggestion; Space related)

darkpqdarkpq Member
edited April 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
Whelp here’s my ideas:
Space crops (can only be placed in Moon soil):

*Space Beans:
-Seed packed cost: 240 Recubes (for 10 seeds)
Requires: Botany level 4
Time till harvest time in Hardened Moon soil: 240 Hours

*Space Onions:
-Seed packed cost: 480 (for 10 seeds)
Requires: Botany level 5
Time till harvest time in Hardened Moon soil: 360 Hours

*Space Peppers:
-Seed packed cost: 960 (for 10 seeds)
Requires: Botany level 6
Time till harvest time in Hardened Moon soil: 480 Hours

*Space Grapes:
-Seed packed cost: 1920 (for 10 seeds)
Requires: Botany level 7
Time till harvest time in Hardened Moon soil: 600 Hours

*Space Carrots:
-Seed packed cost: 3840 (for 10 seeds)
Requires: Botany level 8
Time till harvest time in Hardened Moon soil: 720 Hours

New soil (Only Space crops can be planted in these soils):

*Hardened Moon soil:
Worse soil type doesn’t change time of growth.
Cost: 480 recube (gives 5 blocks)

*Normal Moon Soil:
Decent soil type, takes 1/4 away of the time that it’s normally required.
Cost: 800 recube (gives 5 blocks)

*Soft Moon Soil:
Best soil, takes 1/2 of the time that it’s normally required.
Cost: 1.2k recubes (gives 5 blocks)

New Vehicle:

*Blue tractor:
Looks: Similar to normal tractor but it’s blue and has a container in the back side of the tractor

Special: Auto plants the most top-left Sided seed in the inventory into the soil; Fairy seeds can be planted automatically but only in their respective soil.

Cost: 100k recubes.
Speed: 1.1x times faster than normal tractor
Needs: Farm Tech level 5
* Ufo (V1.)
Cost: 100000 cubics
Special: Auto "jumps" 1 block if posible (kanda like using stairs, since its a flying veicle but its whit any blocks), goes 6 blocks per second. (making moving in mines less tedius), does not shake (making the second veichle that does not shake while driving)
Looks: its a grey circular shape ufo that has ligths that change color (red,green,blue) , the dome is transparent so you can see the qbee driving. Instead of wheels it has blue circles that makes makes like it pulses the car to stay in the air, it counts like a 1 block vehicle
*Ufo (V2.)
Cost: 100k cubics
Looks: Grey circular shape that in the borders has flashing ligths (red,green,blue), Instead of wheels it has blue circles that makes makes like it pulses the car to stay in the air,Dome is transparent so you can see your qbee driving, counts like a 1 block vehicle
Special: Does not shake while driving

New Sprinklers:

*Giant Sprinkler (can walk through it):
- Looks: 2 blocks high, Golden.
Special: Waters 24 blocks.
Cost: 650 Recubes.

Needs: Farm tech level 4

New Perks:
- Botany Level 4-8
- Farm Tech Level 4-5
-Moon manager 1-5 (similar to land manager)

Pets:
Space Hamster
Cost: 1 million recubes
Special:
Levels up 1% faster than normal pets.

Robot Scare Crows:
Cost: 200k
Info: You will receive 1 out of 4 random Robot Scare crows, if Lucky there will be a 1.5% of getting a rare Alien Scare crow (4 different types).

New alien clothing:
*Mask
* Stuff orbating/Aura the Qbee like mini efects (like sparkling, or orbiting planets or someting) uses the rigth bottom corner (that its currently ussles, does not afect speed/jump/slowness/block higths)
* New face emotes (uses Emo perk):
$-$ : makes the qbee eyes turn into Dollar bills/Cubits
@-@ : Makes qbee face look confuse
More to come.
example:
Dark stone: Makes the qbee have like a black air aura ting
Heart pocked: Pop outs little red hearts upwards
Midas Cube: makes the qbee look like its flying (making that people dont need to use sub vampire mask to kanda float) OR turns the qbee skin white to gold/Silver (random when re equiped)
Question mark (a purple equipable "?"): theres a question mark above the qbee (Above hats)

Ect. Basically make the last spot when equiping stuff not ussles.

Silver Dehydrated cube:
Rare drop from Green dehydrated cube that when used guarantys a Silver type Moon hat
(Cons: Makes a bit more rare The Golden dehydrated cube)

Note:
-Space crops will wither if they are not in a space Environment.
(Currently there are only 2: "Stars" and "Moonar (Low grav)

-This suggestion is for those who like farming and gaining recubes (Basically players can get better stuff, and it adds new stuff to grind for making farming recubes/crops more fun/interesting)

- the ufo "V1." and "V2." is to let the people choose what would be better in the game.. so its not both of the "cars" will be in the game unless v2 would be a down graded version but still buyable (like: loxoride then V2. ufo then V1. ufo)

Update 1:
Added more cars
Sugesting New stuff in clothing/aura/Qbee looks
More emotes for the "Emo" perk
New Dehydrated Cube type

Probably in Future update in this suggestion:
Special seed types (like fairy seeds but diferent)
More pets
Ect.
Correcting gramar mistakes.

+Personal note:
Ty for reading this, also what would you change/add to this suggestion?
Im open ears, If you have any questions go ahead and ask.. :
Also im not the best at gramar so keep that inmind

Comments

• waste of time and that would take years to develop
  • +1
  • MEEPYZ said:

+1

y half to think about how the code is
    it could be 100 lines of code for just the perk
    maybe even 10,000 lines of code for the soil!
    i dont agree and i dont think @Kewbin would agree ether
  • MEEPYZ said:

+1

That isn't a valid reason to -1 it, and the soil and perks already have similar counterparts already, so they could just copy and paste it and modify it, or just write new code based off the old code.
  • MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

+1

That isn't a valid reason to -1 it, and the soil and perks already have similar counterparts already, so they could just copy and paste it and modify it, or just write new code based off the old code.
    well if y think of it that will take a long time too and they also half to test it on the beta version and see if there is bugs with it and @Kewbin would need to focus on bugs instead of new items. so im saying no to space farm pack just isnt possible in my view -10000000 to idea
  • MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

+1

well if y think of it that will take a long time too and they also half to test it on the beta version and see if there is bugs with it and @Kewbin would need to focus on bugs instead of new items. so im saying no to space farm pack just isnt possible in my view -10000000 to idea
    It isn't just Sir. Kewberth who works on bugs and updates, and it isn't that hard to make a beta and quickly patch bugs.
  • have y tryed to code smth with over 10,000 lines of code trying to find a door glitched line of code. hu? yeah didnt think so (no offense @SirKewberth )
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

have y tryed to code smth with over 10,000 lines of code trying to find a door glitched line of code. hu? yeah didnt think so (no offense @SirKewberth )

It's still a good suggestion. Just because it might be hard doesn't mean we shouldn't even consider it. And that's what this category is all about... suggesting possible new things or ways of doing things. The developers will have to decide whether or not it is going to be possible.
  • Bump (updated; added more stuff like cars, werables, ect.)
  • still im going with a -10000000 cause way to hard to make new cars and the movement of them in a few weeks
  • +1 for me, any farmer will understand the pain of replanting seeds

just for the "blue tractor"

yeah but maybe an auto seed planter sprinkler :)

I tougth you hated my sugestion and gave it -10000000 to the idea, so what is it? lol
  • +1 ufo would be N O I C E
  • edited April 2021
    darkpq said:

+1 for me, any farmer will understand the pain of replanting seeds

I tougth you hated my sugestion and gave it -10000000 to the idea, so what is it? lol
    well it would take very long for the coding to be made and all the art made it just isnt possible with all this stuff. but mybe auto plant sprinklers and bigger sprinkleres
  • bump
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited April 2021

darkpq said:

+1 for me, any farmer will understand the pain of replanting seeds

well it would take very long for the coding to be made and all the art made it just isnt possible with all this stuff. but mybe auto plant sprinklers and bigger sprinkleres
    the irony is that you still need perks to get that sprinkler (and still it sounds weird, the only way it would be like open a sprinkler like a chest or someting) and still requires coding lol, did you even readed the suggestion when you first commented/after i updated it?