BIGGEST BRIDGE IN CUBIC CASTLES (now asking for sponsors of the build[read below for more info])

i am making the BIGGEST bridge in cc! friend THE TRUE AESTHER to donate c or wood and how do y inset inages on the fourms?

Comments

• edited April 2021
    *bump* sorry abount 2nd one
    progress update:
    log 1: bridge has made it for the 1st level (over 300 plaster on bridge and over 1k fadey foam used allready)
    and @Space_Fetus one word i know y like MUSHROOMS lots and lots of mushrooms... hmmmm.....
    oh and i might just do some pixel art of some mods... [hmm popsicles (HUGE CLUE <--------)]
  • *bump* sorry abount 2nd one
    progress update:
    log 1: bridge has made it for the 1st level (over 300 plaster on bridge and over 1k fadey foam used allready)
    and @Space_Fetus one word i know y like MUSHROOMS lots and lots of mushrooms... hmmmm.....
    oh and i might just do some pixel art of some mods... [hmm popsicles (HUGE CLUE <--------)]</p>

Whim Likes Popsicles I am sure you making @WhimsicalFirefly :')
  • edited April 2021

*bump* sorry abount 2nd one
    progress update:
    oh and i might just do some pixel art of some mods... [hmm popsicles (HUGE CLUE <--------)]</p>

Whim Likes Popsicles I am sure you making @WhimsicalFirefly :')
    YABA DADA yup
    *progress update*
    log 2: adding new aquarium with vaul doors and dive with animals! :)
    public help request in the entrance there is a piggy please donate c so i cna buy a realm for it so people can search for it
    added link in overworld *search up* THE TOP FROGS RACETRACK
    *bump* holla is commign in a bit guys get ready to see it about 1/4 of the way done @WhimsicalFirefly (just spreading the word)
    *bump* more track has been added and a pixelart of @WhimsicalFirefly
  • *update log 3*
    ok so i need these items for the build:
    realm name: THE TOP FROGS RACETRACK
    items needed:
    sand (about 1000)
    mushrooms: about 300 (not the patch ones)
    rubber trunks and palm trunks and dead trunks (about 2000 each)
    rubber (3000)
    red flowers (3000)
    about 7000c in piggy for track packs
    all items will help
  • edited April 2021
    *update log 4*
    my character

realm look

< img src=" ." alt="" />
    code for images use without the . in it
    currently not finished yet
  • ok so if y want to become a sponsor heres what y need to do
    1. friend me in game THE TRUE AESTHER
    2. tp to me and say i wana sponsor the bridge
    3. sponsor by donating at least 3500c or other items ex: 5k plaster 10k stone 3k red flowers ect ect ect
    4. your name will be shown so everybody will know you helped sponsor the biggest bridge in cc history
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I don't understand how 3,000 Red Flowers helps build a bridge xD
  • edited April 2021
    well the c is for the track packs for checkpoints and red flowers are for fadey foam there are crossover parts

I don't understand how 3,000 Red Flowers helps build a bridge xD

• *update log 7*
    now 90% complete
    items neeed
    oil
    white dye
    pine trunks
    10kc for prize area room