New Umbrella

There are only 11 Umbrella's now & it messes with my OCD because it's an odd number.
Make a Red / White / Blue Umbrella for the 4th of July. Make base color white with red stripes & blue stars.

Or

For St. Patrick Day make one with shamrocks on it.

But

NOT both because then there will still be an odd number. :(

Comments

• Did you try with the balloons? Pants? Shirts?
  • Did you try with the balloons? Pants? Shirts?

idk - wdym?
  • There are 5 balloons, odd number too
    There are 44 pants, lucky
    Ther are 61 shirts, odd number too

why umbrellas ?
  • IntimateIntimate Member
    edited April 2021

There are 5 balloons, odd number too

why umbrellas ?

I collect Umbrellas & not shirts, pants or balloons. Thank you for this information so now I can fret over those too lol. Oh nooooo, look what I started cuz I do have 4 of the 5 balloons...
  • Intimate said:

There are 5 balloons, odd number too

why umbrellas ?

I collect Umbrellas & not shirts, pants or balloons. Thank you for this information so not I can fret over those too lol. Oh nooooo, look what I started cuz I do have 4 of the 5 balloons...
    4? Ahhh then you're fine I guess
  • Poor thing - OCD can be a pain. Might I suggest a different system of sorting your items so the odd numbers won't bother you?
    As a random suggestion, perhaps have a 'guard' for your door, which holds that 'awful' odd numbered item? This way your items are still grouped up, but when you go into the room you will only see even numbered items.
    Just give the door guard any odd numbered items to hold. --- Just a thought, hope it helps!