Fishing Rares

MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
edited June 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
As the Year progresses, and some holidays don't have rare events, could you throw the rares from that season into the fishing, this would help keep fishing interesting throughout the year if we run out of the rares that were set at the beginning.
Rares That Didn't Come Back and Could be Put in Fishing
  • Love Balloon
  • Teddy Head
  • Valentine Wings
  • Cupid Wings
  • Luv Mobile
  • Diamond Ring
  • Cut Rose
  • Motley Shirt
  • Motley Pants
  • Lil Bunnyzilla
  • Roo Kennel
  • Ostrich Pit
  • Booger
Summer Rares!
  • UV Shades
  • Scuba Mask
  • Black Bikini Set
  • Hairy Man Set
  • Blue Hawaiin Shirt
  • Black Hawaiin Shirt

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited April 2021
    Actually I DID plan to add more rares to fishing. So I'm quite open to this suggestion. As it turns out the rares that were put in during the fishing tournament just ended (ie were all fished) yesterday. So your timing is good. (though perhaps not these specific items...)
  • Actually I DID plan to add more rares to fishing. So I'm quite open to this suggestion. As it turns out the rares that were put in during the fishing tournament just ended (ie were all fished) yesterday. So your timing is good. (though perhaps not these specific items...)

I just listed every item that had their season pass and wasn't an event prize, would be nice if we could have most of them, some of them are a little cheap but others are nice items that have no other way of coming back unless they were special tournament prizes.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Motley clothes :) +1
  • Especially the pets
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2021
    Im gonna hype for Luvmobile
    Well.....Summer fishing tournament ?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're not going to do another tournament but we will probably add more rares. So you can fish them at your liesure.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

We're not going to do another tournament but we will probably add more rares. So you can fish them at your liesure.

Why not another tournament? That was a perfect event, the fish already exist, we were all expecting their return tbh so they haven't risen in price. The event was nice, the duration wasn't tho. 2 weeks could be perfect.
    We don’t need another fishing tournament for at least a year. If we get another one soon, it will be overused and it will get old. A new fishing tournament also needs to discontinue some of the old fish, and add new ones. If some aren’t discontinued then fishing for the tournament fish is kind of useless.
    U said:

We don’t need another fishing tournament for at least a year. If we get another one soon, it will be overused and it will get old. A new fishing tournament also needs to discontinue some of the old fish, and add new ones. If some aren’t discontinued then fishing for the tournament fish is kind of useless.

Why 2 weeks :P Not all will return :D I agree though if it's again this year, I probs wouldn't be as interested
    edited April 2021

We're not going to do another tournament but we will probably add more rares. So you can fish them at your leisure.

Im ok we don't have summer fishing event but maybe drop the rares and specific items to the lake when It's summer , cuz theres break and more player gets online
  • I would be suprised if the tournament fish were actually permanent fish, it would have a LOT more variety...
    MrToppat said:

I would be suprised if the tournament fish were actually permanent fish, it would have a LOT more variety...

I'm sure @SirKewberth will add more fish in the future :)
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Bump, new rares added
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited June 2021
    Noone:
    Literally noone

Meepyz:ADD FISHING RARESS SSHFJDKZNSHFM

I mean Noone Does Fishing now It's Super Dead Boi
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

I mean Noone Does Fishing now It's Super Dead Boi

If they add more rares people would fish

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Bump @SirKewberth add more rares so fishing is more interesting
  • CubicCubic Member
    MEEPYZ said:

Bump @SirKewberth add more rares so fishing is more interesting

Sirkew added some a couple months ago and I still don’t think they’ve been taken
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Bump
  • Bump, can these be added with the fishing tournament?
  • Fishing rare is like finding a needle in the ocean.. I spent almost 16hours to fishing during fishing tournament, nothing.
  • Yeah it's impossible for someone to find it I would like to see a new event Like the relics ones or something Based On the New Update NPC/adventure
  • It's not impossible; it's just tough since there are very few rares and so many people fishing, so of course, they have to make it hard to catch. However, I'm suggesting like 10+ rares, which would be 5x each rare for a total of 50+ rares, so it would probably be significantly easier to catch stuff, and it would bring back interest in fishing, at least for now.
  • I wonder the sorts or rares that may be added, headless, scythe ect. maybe
  • MEEPYZ said:

It's not impossible; it's just tough since there are very few rares and so many people fishing, so of course, they have to make it hard to catch. However, I'm suggesting like 10+ rares, which would be 5x each rare for a total of 50+ rares, so it would probably be significantly easier to catch stuff, and it would bring back interest in fishing, at least for now.

I am pretty sure The Number of item won't increase The Catching value like if The Chance of catching a rare is 7% And if they add 100 more wearable then also it will be 7% chance only It would give random item from the Wearables/deco
  • MEEPYZ said:

It's not impossible; it's just tough since there are very few rares and so many people fishing, so of course, they have to make it hard to catch. However, I'm suggesting like 10+ rares, which would be 5x each rare for a total of 50+ rares, so it would probably be significantly easier to catch stuff, and it would bring back interest in fishing, at least for now.

I am pretty sure The Number of item won't increase The Catching value like if The Chance of catching a rare is 7% And if they add 100 more wearable then also it will be 7% chance only It would give random item from the Wearables/deco
    I don't believe that is how it works, plus adding these rares to fishing is the only way to get them out this year unless something big is planned, which I doubt.
    MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

I don't believe that is how it works, plus adding these rares to fishing is the only way to get them out this year unless something big is planned, which I doubt.
    I’d have to agree with Larrys. Kewb would have to say though.
  • I don't know what rares weren't added but can we just get every rare not added this year thrown into fishing before the year ends?
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited December 2021
    MEEPYZ said:

I don't know what rares weren't added but can we just get every rare not added this year thrown into fishing before the year ends?

Well after the No rarity pack I don't think there's anything rare or uncommon.
    Right now the wearable/deco depends on qbees. For example Some decos like heart blower kissing booth and other which costed more were expensive because they had animation on them which made qbees rise them. Even for wearable it's same so you can't say that top hat is rare or ramm is rare. There's no point of calling anything rare because they removed the RARITY
    edited September 2023
  • Please add them, it makes fishing fun and it’s last opportunity to add these items:(