Cloudy Environment Stamps

I absolutely hate how everytime you want to change the realm stamp to cloudy you have to buy a stamp. Sometimes you can accidently place a stamp and have to waste another 50c to remove it. Why not just make the stamps re-useable?

Comments

• Use another stamp so you don't have to use a cloudy one, and swap to the original one back.

Plus it's 50c, a daily quest so no big deal
  • Use another stamp so you don't have to use a cloudy one, and swap to the original one back.

Use another stamp so you don't have to use a cloudy one, and swap to the original one back.

I said this because I specifically want the cloudy stamp. I understand that 50c isn't much but having the cloudy stamp as a reusable stamp is far more convenient. Plus, why is the cloudy stamp different from all the other stamps? Why is it the only non-reusable one? They could just fix the continuity here. I know you're trying to prove that there's no need for it to change and I understand that but can you give a reason why thing change is a bad thing?
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2021
    Didn't say it was bad, just saying it's obsolete to do that regarding its price.
  • Didn't say it was bad, just saying it's obsolete to do that regarding its price.

I didnt say that you said it was bad. If you re-read the sentence I noted that I completely understand.