This egg hunt pissed me off (Any thoughts nighters ?)

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited April 2021 in Community
Well , I had 2 days haven't been on hunting eggs cuz people said there was the egg spawn delays + It was happened on rolled back time . Today and yesterday , I had 0 hour of sleep and hunt eggs as all I can , Now my place is 104 , with 1576 eggs . Speak for the other nighters , who lost day and day of sleep , and got kicked out from 100 , which the egg counts are close to 90-100 .This is really sad , and very frustrated for people who stress worked hard to make it 1500 + eggs . Well , voiceless rant .
The 100th and 101st are just mere 2 eggs difference :c
Imo everyone who made it 1000+ eggs should be able to get the egg costume too for their hardworking stress work which is only extra 20 egg costumes @SirKewberth
The people I know who had stress worked very hard:Prendon , Mr.penguin , calu , junder' , didn't manage to place it cuz some of us have work or school .

Trivia:I got sick today 5am before I was preparing for school , so I applied home break and could continue hunt eggs and placed 104 . Lost 48+hours of sleep , yes I did take a nap on school but it wasn't fall asleep . I also have week of staying up 5 am - 8 am ..

Put your thoughts here , my dear nighters

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Also.. lots of ppl spent hours for hunting but 0 gold egg
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2021
    Alvin! said:

Also.. lots of ppl spent hours for hunting but 0 gold egg

I got mine the prev last day at 5am at a forest mine , prob wouldnt redeem it and just sell for high
    The person with 4k eggs has none gold egg (Or he has idk)
  • Well , I had 2 days haven't been on hunting eggs cuz people said there was the egg spawn delays

This is a side effect of anti cheating. If we send all the eggs right away people cheat to find them. So we have to send them when you're near. If there's any network lag you get this effect.

• Well , I had 2 days haven't been on hunting eggs cuz people said there was the egg spawn delays

This is a side effect of anti cheating. If we send all the eggs right away people cheat to find them. So we have to send them when you're near. If there's any network lag you get this effect.

My wifi is 5g
  • Still, i dont have any problems with my internet, most of the eggs i find gets delayed a bit.
  • Well personally I had one or two all nighters from this, plus waking up 5am the other day. I think if the hunting wasn't extended then I would have been in the top 100, but it just didn't turn out that way. Giving top 1000 an egg could be a good idea, but I'm pretty sure they are limiting itto just the 1000. Yeah I am a little annoyed about this but it's not a huge issue.
  • Junder' said:

Well personally I had one or two all nighters from this, plus waking up 5am the other day. I think if the hunting wasn't extended then I would have been in the top 100, but it just didn't turn out that way. Giving top 1000 an egg could be a good idea, but I'm pretty sure they are limiting itto just the 1000. Yeah I am a little annoyed about this but it's not a huge issue.

Well it' just extra 20 egg costumes for people who made 1k+ eggs , I think it could be exception ...
  • It would be nice, I did go hunting for five hours even with two or three people yesterday and still not make it into the top 100.
  • I think the event was fair the only problem being the whole date
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2021
    DaBongo said:

I think the event was fair the only problem being the whole date

It was fair but It's frustrated some people who lost week of sleep didn't place top 100 and their egg counts are close
  • It was definitely too stressful for me, being my first ever egg hunt it's put me off a little.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It wouldn't be fair to anyone if they changed the criteria for getting a prize after the event is over. They have to cut if off somewhere and there will always be people that just missed out for various reasons.
  • It wouldn't be fair to anyone if they changed the criteria for getting a prize after the event is over. They have to cut if off somewhere and there will always be people that just missed out for various reasons.

I am sorry for complaining. I understand nothing can be done now so I'll accept that and move on.
  • Well , I had 2 days haven't been on hunting eggs cuz people said there was the egg spawn delays + It was happened on rolled back time . Today and yesterday , I had 0 hour of sleep and hunt eggs as all I can , Now my place is 104 , with 1576 eggs . Speak for the other nighters , who lost day and day of sleep , and got kicked out from 100 , which the egg counts are close to 90-100 .This is really sad , and very frustrated for people who stress worked hard to make it 1500 + eggs . Well , voiceless rant .
    Imo everyone who made it 1000+ eggs should be able to get the egg costume too for their hardworking stress work which is only extra 20 egg costumes @SirKewberth
    The people I know who had stress worked very hard:Prendon , Mr.penguin , calu , junder' , didn't manage to place it cuz some of us have work or school .

Trivia:I got sick today 5am before I was preparing for school , so I applied home break and could continue hunt eggs and placed 104 . Lost 48+hours of sleep , yes I did take a nap on school but it wasn't fall asleep . I also have week of staying up 5 am - 8 am ..

I am positive you would have made top 100 if not for the fact that eggs weren't showing up till we were past them 3 to 6 blocks (egg delay) due to network issues NOT involving our devices. I had noticed the delay and I turned off speed demon and found eggs showing up a lot sooner like 2 to 4 past. Think of all the players who passed eggs and didn't even know it and better yet, past up Golden Eggs.
    I have not had a whole nights sleep since 1-1-21 because I built 11 new realms, then 21 days of fishing, then 12 days of egg hunt.

I am sorry for your loss :(
  • Intimate said:

Well , I had 2 days haven't been on hunting eggs cuz people said there was the egg spawn delays + It was happened on rolled back time . Today and yesterday , I had 0 hour of sleep and hunt eggs as all I can , Now my place is 104 , with 1576 eggs . Speak for the other nighters , who lost day and day of sleep , and got kicked out from 100 , which the egg counts are close to 90-100 .This is really sad , and very frustrated for people who stress worked hard to make it 1500 + eggs . Well , voiceless rant .

I am positive you would have made top 100 if not for the fact that eggs weren't showing up till we were past them 3 to 6 blocks (egg delay) due to network issues NOT involving our devices. I had noticed the delay and I turned off speed demon and found eggs showing up a lot sooner like 2 to 4 past. Think of all the players who passed eggs and didn't even know it and better yet, past up Golden Eggs.
    I have not had a whole nights sleep since 1-1-21 because I built 11 new realms, then 21 days of fishing, then 12 days of egg hunt.

I am sorry for your loss :(
    Honey bomb managed to get one as 101st to 105th got the costume!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm going to close this since Honey Bomb is quite happy he got the costume and instantly sold it
This discussion has been closed.