Larrys Week!

i am larrysi am larrys Member
edited April 2021 in Player Events & Creations
So my fellow Qbees As Many would have Known That I am Giving away Many stuff on cc rn Helping the Builders on their stuff and blah blah blah

Come to the Point I wanted to Introduce my Event. The Larry's Week this Week Starting from Sunday,APR 11 To Next Apr 18 I Would Be Giving away Many Super Rares Or Races or raffles Much more..There's a Specific Time while I giveaway that will be *Not thought yet bruh*.So Lemme Say What Day Has What Events

Day 1: Raffle With Prize Of atleast 50k-100k As much I can.

Day 2:Giveaway With Super Rares like Love aballoon(They rare right?) Some Very useful decos and Mainly PETS! Yes you heard right It Includes Roo as well

Day 3: Piggyzilla I will be roaming at Mines With Carrying many Piggies On myself Dropping them so Don't forget to miss it!

Day 4:Raceaway Which has Prize upto 100k or Wearables

Day 5:First to win Parlours With Sets As Prize Like Ice set Dark set and Much more!

Day 6:First to Find Game With Prize worth 50k

Day 7:Bomb Game! with no extra life and all prizes are valuable or Cubits amount

Day 8: Something Special...

Edit:Special Thanks To @Glennlily
Who doesn't use forums cool...

P.s: There's a 100k giveaway rn
Giveaway ended.

Leave your Name down for a reason..

Comments

• What's the reason to leave your name down? MInes ProTurtleMan. And yes, I'm pretty sure the Love Balloon is worth quite a lot :)
    Also, Thank you for doing this! It's very kind of you :D
  • Very nice idea Larry's I like it
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2021
    Since when you have become extremely rich :C
    Idk You know .... The block pack is hella expensive that I couldn't afford it , I don't even have enough of specified type of block to fullfill the build Im working on ... The realm is 100x100 large ,It's my yearly project for this game .

And yes love balloon is 500k worth and I lost 3 of it for 25k since 2016 the year I got them ..........
  • Hi barrys
  • o.o

Thanks for doing this giveway :)
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited April 2021
    Well this is my first time Doin Giveaway so I wanted to do a Event Of The Big Giveaway Noone knows How Much Cubits I have saved in this 5 years UwU
    If You Have Any questions Ask me on my wall (;
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited April 2021
    Day 1 Starts Now I will be Doing Holla at this random day to Raffle super rares like Love balloon and Red balloons with some Piggy gifts too!!
  • Love Balloon!! :O I'm Bury a Friend By Billie Eyelash and Love balloon is my Dream Balloon UwU but since i can't afford em, i use red balloon as Alternative ;-;.
  • Forgot my name thepureLychee
This discussion has been closed.