Player Owned NPC's aka Buying Machine

So, It can be done because cc has them in Farmers Co Op. We need these too so we can buy stuffs we collect. Make these available at the low low cost of 3,000 cubits per. Make them hold 15 items like a chest does. We will be able to walk up to it and empty out the chest part and refill the cubits part.

"IF" these are introduced we will also need realm style tags to be once again searchable like before the overworld update occurred.

Comments

• edited April 2021
    +1 We need the realm style tags again!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited April 2021

No. This shouldn't become a thing. Vending Machines are bad enough, even though I use them xD. You're encouraging killing all social interactions in shops whatsoever. The last bit of the actually market that remains is people have to go hunt down the items they wanna collect.

Doing this, you're just basically giving players more of a reason not to work/grind and just do nothing- people will get bored quicker.

No. This shouldn't become a thing. Vending Machines are bad enough, even though I use them xD. You're encouraging killing all social interactions in shops whatsoever. The last bit of the actually market that remains is people have to go hunt down the items they wanna collect.

Doing this, you're just basically giving players more of a reason not to work/grind and just do nothing- people will get bored quicker.

I kinda agree with this. ;It would be nice in practicality, but people would just get bored because all they gotta do is have someone go to their buying mannequin thingy.
  • If yall think this is bad for economy or that is will take away from the game somehow, consider all the new players who have a hard time making cubits and have items either as a gift, from a giveaway or actually bought it, they will have an outlet to sell the items thus adding to the economy. Making vend & selling NPC realms searchable is a must though regardless. New players do not have the cubits for holla's so this will give them a way to make $$ and save $$ thus happier players and a better community overall.
  • +1 yup