IDEA harvesters and electricity

SoulspireSoulspire Member
edited April 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
THE HARVESTER: The harvester is pretty simple, its a block that like a chest that slowly but surely collects a realms resources from bushes and rubber trees.These harvesters would have 3 tiers basic,decent,and great or a worldwide harvester, the harvesters from these tiers would collect the items in the surrounding area of the realm that,I haven't decided to put the number of blocks these blocks are able to collect from but ill let you all decide that for yourselves.

COLLECTOR BOTS: I also had a idea to add a bot called collector bot or helpers, basically these little bots have the ability to gather 3 items and mine them for you there are 3 types of these bots one the ore collector which is a bot that would mine the ground for resources like stone iron silver etc, the lumber bot which essentially it like from the name mines wood and tree leaves (it does not mine rubber from rubber trees).then finally the gathering bot this bot specific role is to collect items like flower,berries,dirt,water,rubber and more, unlike the ore collector the gathering bot keeps the dirt inside its inventory.

POWER:But you know the best part about having all these things they all require POWER which gives us a chance to create a new role in the cc community.The way I thought of having things work is that if you plug the harvester to a power source it will use it or you can use a alternative called batteries same with the bots having their own charging stations it would require in order to function you could also feed it batteries unlike the harvester spitting used batteries out into the realm when batteries in a bot runs out it would pop up into your inventory.

power banks and batteries:Now that those two things are out of the way we can talk about how well be able to store that power.Well basically their are two ways to store electricity you can either use a battery which are small easy to take a few, to plug up and then use or you can use the second option called storage banks these are things you can plug up to a power source and have then if there was a case were you would need to power your whole realm but don't have the resources to do so these would come and handy and selling these off would also be a benefit to pros and beginners as another simple fun way to make c.Batteries on the other hand after out of the power source would slowly but surely lose that power inside it, but DO NOT be afraid i came up with a solution called the battery holder just like the power bank it is a block that can hold batteries in it keeping all the energy inside it now the catch is you can pick this item with the batteries in it like a pack to go or sell to a buyer for c.The tiers for these items will be 5-6 start with horrible,basic,decent,great,shiny,then to a universe battery or storage.

Wires and Current blocks:But Soul. . . how are we gonna use these things if we don't have a power source,good question and i come up with these 2 blocks called the wire and the current block these two might not seem much but these are how you even get power going its pretty simple place a wire on a power source and when you need to turn place the current block and place the wire on the area you want to turn simple, now big question for these two items how do I take out power from something and the answer is adding a different type of wire called the output wire were if theirs a way to store that power you want out of a item their then it all should come out and into the other storage.Now you might think to yourself hmm but what if i don't want a storage source and just want to charge up the batteries as it is connected to the power source, don't worry it doesn't really matter what you do cause those power sources has a power inventory to it can hold.

battery charging:How will I charge my batteries soul?There are two ways to charge your batteries 1 plugging a storage bank onto a power source with empty batteries were it will charge them up with the power that is available and the space the batteries in the storage ban is able to hold and number 2 is buying a battery charger it can hold up to 5 batteries in it to charge it charges quicker than the bank but you'll need to buy a few to charge up a sustainable amount to put in the storage bank.

POWER SOURCES:Good now to the juicy stuff POWER SOURCES, power can be obtained by placing a power source for now I want to have 5 that don't have tiers but in the same time does, a manual generate powered by 100% qbee run on this treadmill looking device to create power,oil generator this little thing can be powered by using oil easier and has more watts it can put out at a time,the solar panel don't be fooled by its name it takes in lava as a source of power it pulls out a lot of power but consumes a lot of lava too so be careful to have enough,now the bio generator it is quite a strange power source unlike other ones this one has two slots while the other has one it takes in trees, leaves,flowers,and bushes of any type,finally the water mill if you put it in water over world water it will begin making power now if you put it in flowing water though it moves faster creating more energy,nuclear power gen just place it and you got a forever source of power.Now please note these are not in order.Now this might seem a bit tooo much but hey if you want something to be added you need to do the work now on to the.

New collector type person in farmer CO-OP: Finally I want to add a new person to the farmer CO-OP called the engineer which his role is to give the qbees a task to collect and give him a certain amount of power he will give back batteries but the time it takes before it resets is one day and if you manage to complete is task he or she will reward you with a random item from the electric pack like blocks or cosmetics.

craftables and more:One more thing when making this I wanted to give the expert workbench a better use when plugged to a power source it Unlocks a entirely new set of craftables to build from with blocks you can make to build those things like say a taser you need to make the basic materials first go to the workbench refine them to something else then craft, I feel like this would brake away into a new way for people to play like parkour bgames shops for examples.Forgot to state that if you want to add this I created a perk called the electrician 3 parts in the electrician 1 ability to create and place items from the electrical pack and make power in your realm,2 the ability to use a charged expert workbench to build items that require electricity to make, and 3 increase in time it takes to charge storage and batteries when near them or in the realm.(ps if you made it this far good job if you have questions to ask ill try my best to answer them) FIRST TIME TOO WRITING ON FORUM :)

Comments

• Yea I'm no reading all that
  • I suggest you organize it into paragraphs with headers, so that people will understand what you mean better, and for better readability.
  • I suggest you organize it into paragraphs with headers, so that people will understand what you mean better, and for better readability.

I hope this edit will help with the issue.

• Soulspire said:

I suggest you organize it into paragraphs with headers, so that people will understand what you mean better, and for better readability.

I hope this edit will help with the issue.

Yes, I can read it pretty well now :)