Egg Hunt

Can we maybe pause the egg hunt because the game is constantly crashing for me (ios) and its pretty unfair because others can play the game perfectly fine and hunt eggs while some people cant even get in to the game, I cant hunt my eggies :c

Comments

• I was also locked out of my account due to crashing for the last 2 hours but im back now and notice it only crashed when robozilla came out oof
  • omg it keeps crashing
  • I was also locked out of my account due to crashing for the last 2 hours but im back now and notice it only crashed when robozilla came out oof

It crashes for me even when im not doing anything

• RemmRemm Member
    edited April 2021
    I also having the same problem. Seems that my game only crashed when i enter realm that has the new item which is dropped by BZ. And this is only on my ios device, pc works fine.

Edit: Yep i have tested it at my realm with 1 account from ios and 1 from pc. At the very moment i dropped the BZ part, the ios got crashed
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The game crashes if a broken link is dropped on the ground. So if you enter a realm that someone has dropped a robozilla part in, your account will get stuck.. I’m having the same issues on my ipad