Bring Noobs To Forum

OK, So Cubic Castles Had a bumper that took players to a website "Trevor" to donate real $$ for his heart.
Make a bumper in some Official realm to take players right to this forum. I see so many players who cant find it for whatever reason. Here is the biggest problem with this, ALL INFO ON EVENTS are only found on forums. So hundreds of noobs totally lost.

Comments

• I agree. Sometimes someone asks me about an event, and I tell them exactly what's happening because it's on the forums, and I even tell them SirKew said it himself, and they dont believe me.
  • +1, we could also have more forum events like art contests or writing contests like we had last year
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    We also share the information on events on the Community Discord server. The forums are not hard to find, they are accessible through the main cc website so I'm not sure why people can't find them.
  • Most people don't go to the main CC website though, all they do is go to castles.cc to play, or the app/steam.
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    +1. Some of the players don't even know Cubic Castles Forum exists.
  • CubicCubic Member
    +1
  • We also share the information on events on the Community Discord server. The forums are not hard to find, they are accessible through the main cc website so I'm not sure why people can't find them.

I am not sure why they can't find it either but they can't. I am an adult now and I have no problem but I am speaking for them. So you mentioned discord, also a website like this forum that they can't seem to navigate to. I went to the link Galantis provided for the discord "mentioned in his forum post" and it said "invite invalid". I can find it if I tried but then again I found this forum. You can rationalize it because you are an adult but if you think like them you may possibly see my point. Trevor got a bumper, I am just suggesting one for the many lost players who just want to know what the heck is going on.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    Most of the time players think that the forums are not safe, so they prefer not to use it.
  • And, sometimes they want to use the forums, but they don't know how they work, or even how to log into the forums. Maybe we could do a join the forums event, and after a certian date everyone who logged into the forums and did stuff gets a hat or something? Idk, it mught help ppl get on the forums tho.
  • They should put the official links to somewhere people usually hang out like New Eden.
  • plus one