Thanks SirK <3 - "Rollback Collectors" item confirmed by SirK

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited April 2 in Community
Thanks @SirKewberth for the Bronze Tip Piggy <3

Hopefully Easter is calm now. Any clues on what the next compensation reward is?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It will be a special I survived the rollback collector's item -- Can't give it right away because it will have to be in an update.
  • Junder'Junder' Member
    :0 Eggciting
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

It will be a special I survived the rollback collector's item -- Can't give it right away because it will have to be in an update.

That's actually pretty cool- I guess good things can arise from game-breaking things. You handled it well!
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    That's so egg-stravagent.. I'm absolutely egg-static for this egg-celent update and new hat. I must remember to get some eggs-ercise during this event, though. This was the craziest Fry-day I've ever had..
    Player said:

That's so egg-stravagent.. I'm absolutely egg-static for this egg-celent update and new hat. I must remember to get some eggs-ercise during this event, though. This was the craziest Fry-day I've ever had..

I've never cringed so much in my life bro :'D
  • BrandonXFlameBrandonXFlame Member
    edited April 2
    thanks for the stimulus check sir kew needed it lol, looking forward to that collector's item 👀
  • Junder'Junder' Member
    Player said:

Stop with all the yokes
  • oooooooo nice
  • TwiIightTwiIight Member
    Junder' said:

Player said:

Stop with all the yokes
    I dunno, it really cracked me up xD

Interesting :O
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2
    People like Alan' should go to jail they DO NOT even need to suffer with roll back they just do it for ' fun ' while others have to suffer with it and these stupids just leave like nothing happens .
    I'm appreciate that the admins are at the full on to compensate everyone for the loss , also big thanks to mods who worked hard helping the players when the world is in chaos and everyone had hard time. Can't really say I didn't get any bad mood and mental effect shade by these exploiters , YET , I'm trying to move on and gain back what I lost at my best . I hope everyone is doing well as we should stay strong at the most difficult situation .

People like Alan' should go to jail they DO NOT even need to suffer with roll back they just do it for ' fun ' while others have to suffer with it and these stupids just leave like nothing happens .
    I'm appreciate that the admins are at the full on to compensate everyone for the loss , also big thanks to mods who worked hard helping the players when the world is in chaos and everyone had hard time. Can't really say I didn't get any bad mood and mental effect shade by these exploiters , YET , I'm trying to move on and gain back what I lost at my best . I hope everyone is doing well as we should stay strong at the most difficult situation .

They did get perma-banned
  • People like Alan' should go to jail they DO NOT even need to suffer with roll back they just do it for ' fun ' while others have to suffer with it and these stupids just leave like nothing happens .

Who exactly?
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2

They DO get perma banned but most of them just quit game peacefully not even facing the consequences Honestly they are the one who should apologize instead of devs and mods
  • It will be a special I survived the rollback collector's item -- Can't give it right away because it will have to be in an update.

a cubit related wearable would be relevant, a cubit hat, or something...
  • It will be a special I survived the rollback collector's item -- Can't give it right away because it will have to be in an update.

a cubit related wearable would be relevant, a cubit hat, or something...
    At the same time wearing a cubit would be stupid lel
  • Thank you so much
  • Maybe they could make a pun out of it? Like a Rollbackpack thats a backpack?