Decrease the deadline of the egg hunt

So basically 10 days is a lot, since if you want to get into the top 100 you will need to grind more than 4 hours per day, maybe if you cant decrease it make it so there like one day in between these 10 that you cant egg hunt so that way people can chill a bit.

Comments

• It's supposed to be hard to win, I like it this way
  • Player said:

It's supposed to be hard to win, I like it this way

that's only because you are top 100
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'm 172 as of writing this, I agree it should be hard- if events were easy, the reward wouldn't be a limited item which will be worth $100+ in Cubit Value
  • I'm 172 as of writing this, I agree it should be hard- if events were easy, the reward wouldn't be a limited item which will be worth $100+ in Cubit Value

I have mixed feelings on this, because while I agree that they should be worth a lot, they can be easily gotten at the same time, with the example of the Turkey Bolo, most people who participated in the event got one, and they're worth around 90k after having lowered. So, they can be worth a lot but easier to get at the same time in my opinion.
  • It's been three weeks before and top 50, now its top 100, and 10 days, like bruh.
  • meh, it used to be tougher competition, and it was 3 weeks long and only the top 50 got the big prize. They've made it too easy already.