Easter Overworld

2»

Comments

• Player said:

Not sure if the Temple of Egg is supposed to be unlocked but nothing will be there anyway until we can trade in Gold Eggs

Speaking of the temple of egg, i went in there this morning, and I'm kinda dissapointed in how it looks, i thought it would look cooler
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Player said:

Not sure if the Temple of Egg is supposed to be unlocked but nothing will be there anyway until we can trade in Gold Eggs

Speaking of the temple of egg, i went in there this morning, and I'm kinda dissapointed in how it looks, i thought it would look cooler
    It's only a temporary room, to be used once, and never again- maybe
  • Player said:

yeah they could have used soemthing else like rubies and gold that would be fancy
    +1
  • Temple of the Egg has been locked :o
  • maybe they have the system up now...
  • edited March 2021

update and sorry i got excited frogot to edit my comment dont ban me :Q:
  • and it is still locked folks WHY IS IT LOCKEDDDDDD
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

and it is still locked folks WHY IS IT LOCKEDDDDDD

Because you can't trade gold eggs yet. The realm will open when the hunt is over and people can trade their gold eggs for prizes

Because you can't trade gold eggs yet. The realm will open when the hunt is over and people can trade their gold eggs for prizes
    Go get us some more photos @WhimsicalFirefly
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

and it is still locked folks WHY IS IT LOCKEDDDDDD

It's locked and I've already explained that we can't use our mod tags to enter and snoop or give spoilers

It's locked and I've already explained that we can't use our mod tags to enter and snoop or give spoilers
    I know, I know