Isn't it Annoying?!

DashingMoonDashingMoon Member
edited March 2021 in General Chat
when all level sixty's like ALvin and the rest who are NOT mod's stil Have the guts to tell us what we are doing wrong or right like, let the Mod's Handle It!, it's the reason they are mods (to help players)

Comments

• I think it's nice, because if they know what we need to know, why cant they tell us?
  • DashingMoonDashingMoon Member
    edited March 2021
    But your not getting the point , you see what if it's a lie and what if we already know the info they are telling us like don't you think it's annoying if they are pretending to be mode when THE mods know what to do
  • They rarely give out false information, and I dont think i have ever seen them do it actually, and sometimes they respond much quicker than the mods do, because the mods arent online 24/7.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited March 2021
    There's only a handful of mods in-game, do you think they'd be able to respond to ALL questions? Besides, you're free to believe what they're saying or not (though, there's a line between informing and mini-modding).

• They try to help. It's not an exertion of their dominance or whatever.
  • From my experiences:

Mini-Modding:
    Asserting a sense of leadership and telling people if they do something wrong
    Examples:
    ''Please don't create useless discussions''
    ''Please don't necropost, this post is ___ years old''
    ''Swearing on the forums is prohibited, please don't do it again''

Not Mini-modding:
    Trying to help someone out giving them game or forums advice
    Examples:
    -What I'm doing right now
    ''If you've been scammed you should try checking out https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html''
    ''Here is the link to the discord, it has a list of the prices and items''
    ''Welcome to the forums!! you should check out the rules beforehand https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest''

Hope this helps, keep in mind this is just from what I've seen so if I'm wrong a mod can correct me and I'll delete this comment
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2021
    Alvin! said:

Player said:

From my experiences:

Mini-Modding:
    Asserting a sense of leadership and telling people if they do something wrong
    Examples:
    ''Please don't create useless discussions''
    ''Please don't necropost, this post is ___ years old''
    ''Swearing on the forums is prohibited, please don't do it again''

Not Mini-modding:
    Trying to help someone out giving them game or forums advice
    Examples:
    -What I'm doing right now
    ''If you've been scammed you should try checking out https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html''
    ''Here is the link to the discord, it has a list of the prices and items''
    ''Welcome to the forums!! you should check out the rules beforehand https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest''

Hope this helps, keep in mind this is just from what I've seen so if I'm wrong a mod can correct me and I'll delete this comment

Thanks for telling this :v

Also, I'm just kindly reminding you not to do it. For example when someone cursed, I just tell them not to by pass the filter or else mod will give a mute or a warning when they saw it. Did I talk to them like a mod? Also what do you mean 'We have the guts to tell you something that is wrong or right? Did we spread false information? So kindly reminding is mini-modding to you? If yes, you can simply ignore it if you want to, I don't mind.
    Ganondalf said:

They try to help. It's not an exertion of their dominance or whatever.

^

But your not getting the point , you see what if it's a lie and what if we already know the info they are telling us like don't you think it's annoying if they are pretending to be mode when THE mods know what to do

You said 'What if we already know the info, but they are telling us that', if you know it then why did you broke the rules? Think first please
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2021
    Edit : Accidently post another comment.. I edited the previous comment
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Who cares anyway? Same can be said for this post, and this comment im making now. Mods will deal with things whenever they can, if they feel you're mini modding they'll deal with that too.
  • DashingMoonDashingMoon Member
    edited April 2021
    Thank you :^
    still got a little grudge though
This discussion has been closed.