Any of your tickets get response these days?

_KX__KX_ Member
edited March 2021 in General Chat
The longest duration of my ticket is almost 10days. I got a few tickets which haven't get respond too. I'm so confused about its my problem or not. So, any of you or moderator can solve the problem?

Comments

• This happened to me too
  • I sent a ticket a couple days ago and got it answered in less than 12 hours, i dont know why it took so long for you.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

I sent a ticket a couple days ago and got it answered in less than 12 hours, i dont know why it took so long for you.

I'm gonna assume some tickets get put ahead of others, when you pick what your issue is, some are more important than others. I've wait 3 days before, sometimes 4 but you do get a reply.

What's your issue though?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Mods don't have access to the tickets sent through support, only the admins see those. Since it's been so many days, you could reply to the confirmation email and ask for a status update on your ticket.
  • _KX__KX_ Member

Mods don't have access to the tickets sent through support, only the admins see those. Since it's been so many days, you could reply to the confirmation email and ask for a status update on your ticket.

I replied those confirmation email 4 days ago and yesterday respectively but I still didn't get any reply. I also resent an email today to conclude all the issues about the tickets I sent. Any other ways to contact admin except sending an email to cosmic?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I replied those confirmation email 4 days ago and yesterday respectively but I still didn't get any reply. I also resent an email today to conclude all the issues about the tickets I sent. Any other ways to contact admin except sending an email to cosmic?
    Support tickets are the way to go, anything else probably won't be seen by the right person to handle it. If you want to dm me with what your issue is I might be able to help, no promises but feel free to message me.
  • yommyyommy Member
    I always get replies from admin, especially mabz. sometimes it took couple of hours or less than 24hr. maybe the issues are irrelevant, but yeah, best of luck.
  • _KX__KX_ Member
    yommy said:

I always get replies from admin, especially mabz. sometimes it took couple of hours or less than 24hr. maybe the issues are irrelevant, but yeah, best of luck.

My friend met same problem before and he got replied but I didn't. So I think its not irrelevant. Thank you btw!
  • yommyyommy Member
    _KX_ said:

yommy said:

My friend met same problem before and he got replied but I didn't. So I think its not irrelevant. Thank you btw!
    np mitty mew😂