How do you make Kewberno's komputer work?

I recently got Kewberno's komputer and all the other parts such as the memory, coupler, battery, and mash receptor but when I try to assemble them together they won't work when I try using it.

Comments

• You also need a monster mashup
  • oh thx :) when u get it how do u use it? like do you put it next to the mash receptor?
  • Alv'Alv' Member

oh thx :) when u get it how do u use it? like do you put it next to the mash receptor?

It was an event back in 2019 where you can get it from mining. You need to place your Monster Mash on the Mash Receptor and use it to get either Mutant Doog, Mutant MeeMew or Mutant Hopper.
  • Alvin! said:

oh thx :) when u get it how do u use it? like do you put it next to the mash receptor?

It was an event back in 2019 where you can get it from mining. You need to place your Monster Mash on the Mash Receptor and use it to get either Mutant Doog, Mutant MeeMew or Mutant Hopper.
    Ohh i didn't realized it is almost 2 years ago... Time really fly so fast lol
  • Alvin! said:

Do you turn a dog into a mutant with the monstermash, or does the mash turn into a mutant?
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Alvin! said:

Do you turn a dog into a mutant with the monstermash, or does the mash turn into a mutant?
    The Monster Mash will turn into any 1 of those pets. (All mutant pets are level 0, there is no unplaced one)