Remove weight for fish after the tournament

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I've already asked Kewb about this. Fish weights are here to stay, they ain't being removed
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited March 2021

I've already asked Kewb about this. Fish weights are here to stay, they ain't being removed

Bruh waste chest
    Edit : Is it possible to make a new block to store all fishes??
  • Alvin! said:

Bruh waste chest
    It's not like chests are expensive anyways, you can put them in glass if you want
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Alvin! said:

Bruh waste chest
    It's not like chests are expensive anyways, you can put them in glass if you want
    I didn't say chests r expensive and it eats a lot of space, also if I put in glass it make MASSIVE lag
    If you don't wanna store your fish, sell them for recubes. I know it's not worth it, but if you're only gonna leave them in chests might aswell sell them :)
  • Alv'Alv' Member

If you don't wanna store your fish, sell them for recubes. I know it's not worth it, but if you're only gonna leave them in chests might aswell sell them :)

Nah.. I will wait Kewberth to fix that first D:
    Alvin! said:

Fix what?
  • Alvin! said:

Fix what?
    I think he meant fix the recube per fish rate
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Alvin! said:

Yes selling fish for recubes is completely useless
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Alvin! said:

Fix what?
    I think he meant fix the recube per fish rate
    Oui, that's what I mean.
    There's nothing to "fix" that is their intended price :D Kewb won't make them higher...sadly
  • ye bc recubes are supposedly worth way more than cubits