How to encourage building:

Angry KrampusAngry Krampus Member
edited April 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
Lower the price of rooms/realms so many people could afford it.
Who likes building? I suree do. Would you build more if the prices are cheaper?
Let me hear your thoughts!

This is edited, sorry for those who've seen my rant before. To those curious, it's not really interesting and I admit that the tone was upsetting. Sorry folks.

Comments

• So to this suggestion's logic, a player might not be able to afford a place so they would prefer to go fishing, mining, or roaming. So rooms need to be cheaper.
    The only way you can get blocks to build in the first place is to either buy them or mine them.
    Also why couldn't you just earn the cubits?
    Sorry, but -1 for the idea.
  • this would be nice, and I would appreciate it, but in the past they weer cheaper and they raised the prices of realms and rooms, i dont remember the reason but it was pretty good.
  • So to this suggestion's logic, a player might not be able to afford a place so they would prefer to go fishing, mining, or roaming. So rooms need to be cheaper.
    The only way you can get blocks to build in the first place is to either buy them or mine them.
    Also why couldn't you just earn the cubits?
    Sorry, but -1 for the idea.

Alrighttt, some of what I said was unnecessary. Yes, you could earn cubits but the way to do that is to grind. By mining the same block over and over again for hours. Ideally, saving cubits to buy a decent room should not take weeks. This makes me hesitant to recommend it to casual players who would prefer to just mine, craft, and build.
  • CubicCubic Member
    I do think overworlds need to be cheaper, they’re hella expensive
  • Crimzo said:

I do think overworlds need to be cheaper, they’re hella expensive

What if I giveaway 20+ Over worlds (: