Will Cubits Disappear on Donation Table?

i'm just wondering about this thing any answers out there? Mods? Admin?

Comments

• Not a mod or admin but I can tell you cubits will disappear no matter what state they're in when dropped. On a donation table or glassed they'll disappear after 20 minutes
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited March 2021
    so what happens if you break your millions of cubits then something weird happens like lost connection from your side or server side and bam your cubits gone

**Edited by moderator
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Then your cubits are gone..

Also, @WhimsicalFirefly
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

so what happens if you break your millions of cubits then something weird happens like lost connection from your side or server side and bam your cubits gone

Please don't swear on the forums, it could lead to a ban
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited March 2021

Please don't swear on the forums, it could lead to a ban
    i did not mean to swear lowkey i was just shocked that even if it's not your fault you will still loose your cubits hmmm... then what is the point of putting cubits in your piggy bank if it's riskier to put it there in the first place.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Cubits despawn on donation tables, but it will remain safe inside piggy banks(the pink piggy, not glass block).
  • scorto7 said:

Cubits despawn on donation tables, but it will remain safe inside piggy banks(the pink piggy, not glass block).

we all know that but let me refrain my question.

if you got disconnected either on an accident from server side or your connection side, you break break piggy bank with its contents no matter how big or small it is, how are you going to recover those lost cubits?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you return within 20 minutes they will still be there for you to pick up. If you can't get back online for some reason you can contact support for help in recovering them.